ADVERTISEMENT

Game Predictions - Ohio St

I just don't think the Huskers will make it a four-quarter game. But then that's what I thought last year, and NU made it very interesting.

A university in Ohio: 41
Nebraska: 21

49-31 OSU. They pull away mid third quarter. Nebraska adds a late touchdown to make it look more respectable. They’re just too athletic and too strong on the defensive front 7 for our offensive line. Hope I’m wrong.

I think I said 63-13 in the other thread. Feeling a little better about the game now so I'll go 59-13.

Nebraska - 1 missed/blocked XP, 5 turnovers (including turnover on downs). 1 missed/blocked chip shot FG. Between 7-10 penalties. Our special teams will gift OSU at least 14 points.

OSU - 1 turnover, 1 or 2 punts, 5-7 penalties.

Nebraska is going to win a game on the big stage and announce their return to college football prominence. One day. Not Saturday.

OSU 48
NU 22

37-31
Adrian Martinez to Jack Stoll for a go ahead TD and a successful PAT. Blackshirts force a turnover on downs and the good guys Kneel it out...... Please Football Gods just let us get whats overdue......

I will love you forever if that happens

Nebraska wins. Feel oddly good about this one.

I feel like it's setting up for another Frost in the headlights post game press conference.

The entire weekend is setting up for NU to get slaughtered on the big stage and ESPN knows it. I mean -17 and Gameday want's to suddenly show their ugly faces in Lincoln?.

I call BS, call me a conspiracy nut but that's my theory :)

Reactions: SC_'sker
28-24 Huskers. Crowd helps.

Our defenses is better than most think. Our offense is too if Adrian gets some rhythm. Score assumes no Husker turnovers and two take always. Start turning the ball over and this gets out of hand. But I don’t think they will.

Who says he is predicting OSU is going to score 82 :)
I mean, we did put up nearly 700 yards of total offense against illinois compared to the OSU's 600 against cupcake university. Minus the turnovers and penalties we would have put up close to if not more points than OSU against a superior opponent.

I mean, we did put up nearly 700 yards of total offense against illinois compared to the OSU's 600 against cupcake university. Minus the turnovers and penalties we would have put up close to if not more points than OSU against a superior opponent.
One minor point. Our 2nd and 3rd team offense played the entire second half. I believe your starters played the entire game. Don't think you can infer anything from last week's game.

I feel like it's setting up for another Frost in the headlights post game press conference.

The entire weekend is setting up for NU to get slaughtered on the big stage and ESPN knows it. I mean -17 and Gameday want's to suddenly show their ugly faces in Lincoln?.

I call BS, call me a conspiracy nut but that's my theory :)
I don’t buy the ESPN conspiracy, but completely expect to see Frost dazed and confused.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

Ma ..not much on here for the big red love.. i like the skers in this one.. going 36-31 BIG RED
I think we score on defense and special teams. I dont care if they have inferior talent. This will be Frosts best called game of his carrleer and lets em rip. We run screens and work the quick pass to perfection and keep chase young and the rest of the defense off balance with our version of rondale moore and washington! Defense is lit all night and will give up some big plays, both deep balls as well as jk breaks a couple. I think we can rattle Fields and they get enough turnovers and enough stops to outlast them!!! GBR

38-17 Ohio State

We have some issues that Ohio State could feast on and I don’t expect them to be fixed this Saturday.

Hope I’m wrong though and that they play a good game..

NU-42 OSU-
38-17 Ohio State

We have some issues that Ohio State could feast on and I don’t expect them to be fixed this Saturday.

Hope I’m wrong though and that they play a good game..

One week we can play clean ball and have 1 penalty and no turnovers and then the following week have 120 yards in penalties and 4 turnovers. We have, for so long, been so inconsistent like this that I truly do not know what team to expect on Saturday. But if it is that first team that shows up, I believe we can keep it close and pull out a win.

Reactions: SOHusker11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT