ADVERTISEMENT

Game grades

OLine should be a C. I don’t think some on here realize how bad Colorado is especially on the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. They are in for a very long year. Probably a 4 win season. Special teams was awful outside of Buschini. Punt return game was adequate.

I give myself an F for Coin Flip stress.

I didn't want to see the CU offense get the ball first, see them score, and then be playing from behind with a freshman QB.

But I forgot we have Tony White. The Buffs went 3 & out. We took the ball and moved down the field to score. That was story book stuff.
Then we don't convert on 3rd and wondering if they're going to get the ball and move it. Pick six! Absolute dream first half and get to say we went conservative(we sid) and it was clear we could have scored 40+. Great weekend to be a Husker! GBR!

We were opening holes on their defense with our OL and DD was running great, better than we've seen.

I wouldn't give the OL a C because they put 6 and 7 guys in the box in the 2nd half. That's on the coaches to call the right plays and burn that look.

Didnt Rhule say he was going to murder you if you played 1 high safety? Looks like we're not there yet. We need to get there asap.

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
There was so much PI on Colorados DB’s and they loaded the box with 7 rushing as many as they could. Our receivers are good, that officiating was trash, you will see how good this offense is going forward.
I encourage you all to rewatch the game sober and see what you can (camera views don’t show everything) and then come back and post.

Second half Colorado said, “**** it” and blitzed and put their DB on islands. Combined with our vanilla play calling it made the second half lackluster

And the officiating went into “protect the sanders” mode.

I’m very happy with what I saw yesterday. We beat them up. All of them. They won’t have much of a team to field next week

I come to eat crow on Rahmir. Great job young man.

Raiola missed 2 to 3 big TDS

Best blocking game I ever seen from Fidone.

4 more wins.

We were opening holes on their defense with our OL and DD was running great, better than we've seen.

I wouldn't give the OL a C because they put 6 and 7 guys in the box in the 2nd half. That's on the coaches to call the right plays and burn that look.

Didnt Rhule say he was going to murder you if you played 1 high safety? Looks like we're not there yet. We need to get there asap.
Their secondary were allowed to play far too physical by the refs and we still burned them on a few which were called back on phantom holding calls. Officiating won't be like that rest of the season.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT