ADVERTISEMENT

Frost tweet - what's it mean?

I don’t know but based on how many comments and retweets it’s already had it is sure to make husker nation freak out and over analyze

Reactions: cornhustler
No idea. We have only been to 52 bowl games. I think this Sunday is the 52nd Super Bowl.

Maybe it's some sort of cryptic message about workouts, but I thought he was above social media and the cryptic stuff.

And now I have wasted 2 minutes typing this out. Lol.

There was a Frost tweet that said "Lllll". Knowing that Roman numeral 54 is LIV, I would deduce that the "L" was pressed, auto capitalizing the first "L", then inadvertently posted. I'll treat it as a butt tweet, unless I hear otherwise.

There was a Frost tweet that said "Lllll". Knowing that Roman numeral 54 is LIV, I would deduce that the "L" was pressed, auto capitalizing the first "L", then inadvertently posted. I'll treat it as a butt tweet, unless I hear otherwise.
Bingo. Damnit I commented again. Lol

No idea. We have only been to 52 bowl games. I think this Sunday is the 52nd Super Bowl.

Maybe it's some sort of cryptic message about workouts, but I thought he was above social media and the cryptic stuff.

And now I have wasted 2 minutes typing this out. Lol.

Two minutes? I can do it in three...

I'll assume it was a forewarning to not watch the Isaiah Cannan injury video. God that was gross.
I was at the game but couldn’t see what happened. It was a terrible game with two terrible teams. Dirk and the dunces somehow made the Suns look good. Sounds like I missed the one bit of action...luckily.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT