ADVERTISEMENT

Frost just can't help himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If you call someone an imbecile you better be spotless on the grammer on a message board.

2. See the answer to the other guy. (If anyone is showing signs of insecurity it is you.)
1. If you call someone an imbecile you better be spotless on the grammer on a message board.

2. See the answer to the other guy. (If anyone is showing signs of insecurity it is you.)
amazing--that's all you've got? in one of your (or your imbecile colleague's posts--I didn't care that much until you now became the grammer police for an NU board, probably because there is NOTHING worthwhile on an iowa board), you used ect., instead of the proper etc. for et cetera. you imbeciles

I'm struggling to see how next year will be so much better for you guys. I'm thinking probably better than 4-8 (lol), but I'm not seeing the talent on the lines. You're still going to get pushed around. 6-6 seems about right. The type of transformation you need (line play) typically doesn't happen within a couple of years in the big ten. I predict Frost tops out at a 9-3 season within a few years, which, all things considered, you guys should be ecstatic about.
GTFO. Even you don’t believe that nonsense.

Well what does that say about your your paper Champion Defense when the last 20 minutes that mattered the most, our OL made your D our little bitch including your so called all-world DL as they were worn down and there was nothing it could do to stop our O as you could no longer generate a pass rush, hell 4th Qtr alone 163 yards and 15 points to tie. I promise you Iowa's players are feeling damn lucky they won. They fail on that 4th and 8 gamble, your D couldn't do anything to stop us from getting into Pickering's range to seal it. with between 30-35 seconds left. Game over either that way or OT as almost all of your offensive production came in the 1st half and you managed only 7 points against our D the entire second half before you're walk off FG. it wouldn't have mattered. Go ahead with the we should've won by 2 or 3 scores and blown you out. Would've, could've, should've but didn't, and why? You aren't, nor were you good enough. Hell you weren't even good enough to capitalize on that fake FG of yours at our 3 but a top team would've taken advantage but you couldn't DB. To put things in perspective our lowly D as call you call them did what it had to do in the second half of the game to put us in a position to win after it put us in a big hole in the first half of the game and they made up for it, it wasn't pretty but they did. We lost the game coming by way of an untimely Martinez pick which was a guaranteed at least 3 points as it was getting easier and easier to move the ball on you at that point meaning you're walk off FG now ties the game and we win guaranteed in OT. We lost, you won congrats. Now go the f*** away!

Your boy Frosty even admitted it would've been over in the 3rd without the fake punt. Trust me, Iowa's not scared of Nebraska & never will be. There's nothing to be scared of. It's the B1G, any given Saturday.

amazing--that's all you've got? in one of your (or your imbecile colleague's posts--I didn't care that much until you now became the grammer police for an NU board, probably because there is NOTHING worthwhile on an iowa board), you used ect., instead of the proper etc. for et cetera. you imbeciles
This is not going well for you.

These postgame comments regarding not thinking he'd see the day when Iowa's lines are are better than Nebraska's. Surely he's aware of what's happened 5 of the last 6 years when the games haven't even really been close (yesterday obviously shouldn't have been as close as it was the way Iowa controlled the LOS). I figured he learned his lesson with the 'winnable game' comment against Purdue but I guess not. Just makes me wonder if he'll ever put it all together when he's still prone to taking somewhat of a victim stance. Can't imagine a guy like Osborne ever saying such self-defeating nonsense, but I guess their intention is to placate the fan base, while in reality it just adds fuel to the fire for Ferentz and other teams.

Also, LOL at #25 for you guys. Seems like the perfect representative for your football culture. Talks shit all game (usually about 10 yards downfield after an Iowa run), then's responsible for giving up the game-winning play. Just the perfect model of a football culture that lacks any self-awareness.
Have you ever had sex?

Your boy Frosty even admitted it would've been over in the 3rd without the fake punt. Trust me, Iowa's not scared of Nebraska & never will be. There's nothing to be scared of. It's the B1G, any given Saturday.
And nobody is scared of iowa either.

That wasn't my point of being scared at all. That game was just as much ours at it was yours and you won

At the end of the day BIG, BAD, STRONG, Iowa gained a whole 19 freakin yards more than Nebraska.

Coaches all over the country will laugh at you for looking at yards. In reality most smart coaches key in on T.O.P. & turnovers, which is far more telling than yards.

T.O.P. - 34:41 Iowa, 25:19 Nebraska

Frost said he hates those games because it takes what seems like hours to get more plays called. Ferentz found the recipe on the first crack, so I suspect he'll use that recipe going forward. Good luck next year.

Last edited:
These postgame comments regarding not thinking he'd see the day when Iowa's lines are are better than Nebraska's. Surely he's aware of what's happened 5 of the last 6 years when the games haven't even really been close (yesterday obviously shouldn't have been as close as it was the way Iowa controlled the LOS). I figured he learned his lesson with the 'winnable game' comment against Purdue but I guess not. Just makes me wonder if he'll ever put it all together when he's still prone to taking somewhat of a victim stance. Can't imagine a guy like Osborne ever saying such self-defeating nonsense, but I guess their intention is to placate the fan base, while in reality it just adds fuel to the fire for Ferentz and other teams.

Also, LOL at #25 for you guys. Seems like the perfect representative for your football culture. Talks shit all game (usually about 10 yards downfield after an Iowa run), then's responsible for giving up the game-winning play. Just the perfect model of a football culture that lacks any self-awareness.
Here's your story... 8-4 at best and pay the ferentz boys million. Congratulations on finishing 4th in the big 10 west. Move on little boy

then why did the stupid iowans try the fake---and couldn't execute it? you guys have such a marvelous program

That wasn't my point of being scared at all. That game was just as much ours at it was yours and you won

You think we were more lucky to have made a 4th and 8 with 30 seconds left that COULD have lead to you guys scoring and you converted a 4th and long from inside your own 10 just to get back in it? From the guy who capitalized "shoulda,woulda, coulda" in his post you seem sure to be leaning on it now.

then why did the stupid iowans try the fake---and couldn't execute it? you guys have such a marvelous program

That was on coaches, it's ok. They continued to march through the hapless defense on way to game winning drive. Just took a bit of a detour to make it interesting.

yeah, 8-4 is an excellent season---------for iowa

why would you even care? go get drunk, it may help you actually think clearer
I didn't say 8-4 was a great season for Iowa. It was stated Nebraska was on par with Iowa. Just stating the facts that 4-8 is not on par with 8-4

yeah, 8-4 is an excellent season---------for iowa

why would you even care? go get drunk, it may help you actually think clearer

Dude you cannot set it up like that and not expect me to hit it.

Obligatory: I know you guys dont play 13 games real often any more but If you win 8 regular season games you get a chance to win 9.

(Not that you care but we lost those 4 games by 24 points combined, there is plenty of frustration/angst in the fan base and team for us also.)

At the end of the day your identity is offense and ours is defense. Poor analogy warning : our left hand out punched your right. We are showing improvement in our weakness, it will be fun/interesting to see nebraska get better at D to get better as a whole.
Iowa's defense looked pretty poor yesterday

You think we were more lucky to have made a 4th and 8 with 30 seconds left that COULD have lead to you guys scoring and you converted a 4th and long from inside your own 10 just to get back in it? From the guy who capitalized "shoulda,woulda, coulda" in his post you seem sure to be leaning on it now.
You fail on that 4th and 8 gamble. we win as we march unopposed into FG range with 30-35 seconds to work with and seal it. So much for your so called All-World DL and Paper Champion Defense. LOL Why don't you take your drunk ass to my post on the 1st page of this thread and get a dose of truth pretty much everyone knows

I'm becoming increasingly surprised you can even comprehend what anyone is typing here. Do you work with an interpreter? Go get drunk and kill some more brain cells. Then, you might have more of an excuse---imbecile.
60 IQ iowa fans sure are funny.

Dude you cannot set it up like that and not expect me to hit it.

Obligatory: I know you guys dont play 13 games real often any more but If you win 8 regular season games you get a chance to win 9.

(Not that you care but we lost those 4 games by 24 points combined, there is plenty of frustration/angst in the fan base and team for us also.)

Next year will be interesting since Nebraska will be playing the schedule that the Big 10 usually gives Iowa, and Iowa will be playing the schedule usually thrown at Nebraska.

That was on coaches, it's ok. They continued to march through the hapless defense on way to game winning drive. Just took a bit of a detour to make it interesting.
yeah, all you guys are geniuses and such football studs as you barely won against a 4 win team. go tell your mommies about how great you are. they might believe their little babies.

Reactions: RedMyMind
You fail on that 4th and 8 gamble. So much for your so called All-World DL and Paper Champion Defense. LOL Why don't you take your drunk ass to my post on the 1st page of this thread and get a dose of truth pretty much everyone knows

It's right here.

"we win as we march unopposed into FG range and seal it."

Where you are 100% speculating. What actually happened was our lackluster offense went to a play it knew was going to work and we converted to win.

Everyone knows Iowa has owned us because of one man.......Mike Riley. I figured we lose in a transition year anyway. Pendulum has swung now.

It's right here.

"we win as we march unopposed into FG range and seal it."

Where you are 100% speculating. What actually happened was our lackluster offense went to a play it knew was going to work and we converted to win.
It's a guarantee and a fact as our offense at that point made you're DL and defense as a whole our little bitch and everyone across country knows it except you and your delusional fan base. You win congrats

Reactions: F5Tornado
Next year will be interesting since Nebraska will be playing the schedule that the Big 10 usually gives Iowa, and Iowa will be playing the schedule usually thrown at Nebraska.
3b4af86e4b027f8e2616319c52e6004b.jpg

check your sentence structure and lack of a comma, imbecile grammar cop. it's called syntax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT