ADVERTISEMENT

Frost just can't help himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing guys......the comment was intended to be back-handed or else he wouldn't say something as ridiculous as "never thought I'd see the day". I mean, just look at the NFL line players Iowa has produced versus Nebraska over, say, the last 10 years. You could probably even go back 15 to 20 years to your heyday.

But I actually love the comment because again, he just shows he doesn't get it in the way that Osborne got it. Can't get out of his own way and I think the smart money is on him flaming out in a pity party in a few years.

Who gives a shit? Cheese Us are you a whiny little b!tch. I was laughing for a few minutes after reading your post, and I scroll down and see even more pouting by you. Now I’m sort of frustrated, like in the way a dad would be frustrated by his son playing with Barbie dolls.

Buck up my boy. Take your thumb out of your mouth, quit crapping yourself, get off the couch, and go do ... something, anything, that will give you a little self confidence, because you are embarrassing yourself. Or maybe that’s just what you and Snowflake (aka the post drunk kid) do. By the way, shouldn’t you be at the parade?

These postgame comments regarding not thinking he'd see the day when Iowa's lines are are better than Nebraska's. Surely he's aware of what's happened 5 of the last 6 years when the games haven't even really been close (yesterday obviously shouldn't have been as close as it was the way Iowa controlled the LOS). I figured he learned his lesson with the 'winnable game' comment against Purdue but I guess not. Just makes me wonder if he'll ever put it all together when he's still prone to taking somewhat of a victim stance. Can't imagine a guy like Osborne ever saying such self-defeating nonsense, but I guess their intention is to placate the fan base, while in reality it just adds fuel to the fire for Ferentz and other teams.

Also, LOL at #25 for you guys. Seems like the perfect representative for your football culture. Talks shit all game (usually about 10 yards downfield after an Iowa run), then's responsible for giving up the game-winning play. Just the perfect model of a football culture that lacks any self-awareness.
It's going to take more than 1 offseason to get the line as strong as Iowa. Frost has high goals and remembers how things were much different when Huskers overpowered other teams lines on a consistent basis. Antonio Reed has always been a guy that would start fights. A 2 star recruit and last week looked like an All Big 10 defender. He will be gone and Frost will get better recruits and the days of trash talking will be in the past.

yeah, all you guys are geniuses and such football studs as you barely won against a 4 win team. go tell your mommies about how great you are. they might believe their little babies.

Most of your base must of admitted the record for what it is & not should be 8 or 9 win team? This team that beat MSU should be this or that? Ok, acceptance - that's a start!

hqdefault.jpg
163 yards of total offense and 15 points alone in the 4th Qtr. you're so called All-World DL couldn't even generate a pass rush as it had been worn down and that's fact

Is that like grammar you ****ing idiot? If you're going to try to make fun of someone on a message board at least use an actual word to make your point.
I think he was talking about Kelsey Grammer. I understand he’s a big Frasier fan.

Reactions: saluno22
The funny thing is what Scott did not say. He didn’t say Iowa was faster then us. We can get bigger and stronger but how the hell is Iowa going to get faster. They were easily the slowest team we played all year. When your best playermakers on offense are TE that’s another way of saying a team doesn’t have any real playmakers.

Enjoy the win fellas cause the teams were pretty dam even yesterday. And that was only after 1 year with Frost and a true Forsh QB. Enjoy that watching that slow ass D trying to stop Mo Washington. You had zero answers for him yesterday and it’s only going to get worse

Most of your base must of admitted the record for what it is & not should be 8 or 9 win team? This team that beat MSU should be this or that? Ok, acceptance - that's a start!
why do you even care or are you on this board, anyway? btw, your grammer policeman, iwillnotpostdrunk, might get you for saying "must of' instead of the proper use of must have

Your boy Frosty even admitted it would've been over in the 3rd without the fake punt. Trust me, Iowa's not scared of Nebraska & never will be. There's nothing to be scared of. It's the B1G, any given Saturday.

The team might not be, but their fans sure seem to be.

These postgame comments regarding not thinking he'd see the day when Iowa's lines are are better than Nebraska's. Surely he's aware of what's happened 5 of the last 6 years when the games haven't even really been close (yesterday obviously shouldn't have been as close as it was the way Iowa controlled the LOS). I figured he learned his lesson with the 'winnable game' comment against Purdue but I guess not. Just makes me wonder if he'll ever put it all together when he's still prone to taking somewhat of a victim stance. Can't imagine a guy like Osborne ever saying such self-defeating nonsense, but I guess their intention is to placate the fan base, while in reality it just adds fuel to the fire for Ferentz and other teams.

Also, LOL at #25 for you guys. Seems like the perfect representative for your football culture. Talks shit all game (usually about 10 yards downfield after an Iowa run), then's responsible for giving up the game-winning play. Just the perfect model of a football culture that lacks any self-awareness.

Thanks for stopping by and being a total douche. Run along.

I didn't say 8-4 was a great season for Iowa. It was stated Nebraska was on par with Iowa. Just stating the facts that 4-8 is not on par with 8-4
and 4-8 is one of 2 of the worst records for NU in its ENTIRE HISTORY. So, what are you imbeciles, actually bragging about--barely winning against a 4 win team, which is one of the 2 worst in its history? go get some therapy. They're doing some helpful things with medications, nowadays.

Delusional

Not as Delusional as a Hawkeye fan who can’t see his team was lucky AF to escape with a win yesterday.

About as Delusional as a Hawkeye fan that cant see that Iowa wasn’t the better team at the end of the game in any aspect of the game.

About as Delusional as a Hawkeye fan who doesn’t understand that your team is trending way down and we are trending up.

Nearly as Delusional as Hawkeye fan that didn’t leave yesterday’s game a bit humbled. I know when Nebraska use to beat the shit out of people and then we started to barely win, that would humble the crap out of me. I zipped my lips after wins like that. And I’d say act like you guys have been there before but you haven’t. Every year I expect Hawkeye fans to learn but evolution obviously skipped you all.

and 4-8 is one of 2 of the worst records for NU in its ENTIRE HISTORY. So, what are you imbeciles, actually bragging about--barely winning against a 4 win team, which is one of the 2 worst in its history? go get some therapy. They're doing some helpful things with medications, nowadays.
You need to take a pill or something. Look at my posts where do you see me bragging. I think it was terrible we needed a field goal at the end of the game to win. On the bright side glad to see your spelling and grammar were above a second grade level on this post. You are improving. Keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT