ADVERTISEMENT

FROST DELIVERED TODAY

That press conference was amazing he not only said all the right things but this is going to just work out wonderfully it’s a perfect time perfect place and I’m 100% behind frost.

TIME TO GET ON THE HUSKER TRAIN TO GREATNESS

FROST IS COMING!!!

GBR
Will be a fun ride.

Reactions: NU_FTW and headcard
I thought he was going to cry at the beginning he was so charged with emotion. Was very cool to see...he's a great fit needless to say.

Reactions: HuskerDana
My favorite part was when he was asked about how he was going to adapt to the Big 10 and he responded with they will have to adapt to us!! about time we need that fire back !!

GBR

My favorite part was when he was asked about how he was going to adapt to the Big 10 and he responded with they will have to adapt to us!! about time we need that fire back !!

GBR
I'm sure we in the B1G will all have heard it loud and clear. Saying that stuff like that draws the type of attention that you don't want. Come at us bro.

The meeting in the weight room with over 100 former huskers has to be one of the coolest things ever. And I love the line, "help me do this, I want your ideas, unless they're bad"

LOL Great Scott, sense of humor.

That press conference was amazing he not only said all the right things but this is going to just work out wonderfully it’s a perfect time perfect place and I’m 100% behind frost.

TIME TO GET ON THE HUSKER TRAIN TO GREATNESS

FROST IS COMING!!!

GBR

....lots of work to do to first 'repair' the Husker train.... :)

I agree about repair. My hope for next year is a bowl game and some decent showings against better opponents.

I'm sure we in the B1G will all have heard it loud and clear. Saying that stuff like that draws the type of attention that you don't want. Come at us bro.
It is absolutely the type of attention you want. Nebraska finally hired a good athletic director that offered Frost & of course he accepted. This was the correct hire. Frost & his assistants will fight for this team & the players attitudes will reflect this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT