ADVERTISEMENT

Frost contributing to our NIL pot

Sodakred

Junior
Jul 31, 2018
Chandler, AZ
Supposedly the Rams have hired him as an analyst. I wonder if that counts towards the yearly payments still owed him. He probably worded his new deal such that it doesn’t count.😀

Supposedly the Rams have hired him as an analyst. I wonder if that counts towards the yearly payments still owed him. He probably worded his new deal such that it doesn’t count.😀

In a perfect world he would’ve given most of his buyout to our NIL collective.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Of course it does. I doubt we paid out his whole buyout in one lump sum. (Unless we were really dumb). So his buyout will be lowered by however much he is making w the Rams. So if it's say 175K, we would pay him 175K less for this year.
So theoretically that would be an extra 175K in the NIL pool...

Of course it does. I doubt we paid out his whole buyout in one lump sum. (Unless we were really dumb). So his buyout will be lowered by however much he is making w the Rams. So if it's say 175K, we would pay him 175K less for this year.
So theoretically that would be an extra 175K in the NIL pool...
Unless the rules changed when I wasn't looking, I don't think a college can itself contribute to the NIL pot. Has to come from outside sources. Now that will change of course WHEN colleges start paying players salaries. $20 million is budgeted for that purpose.

Unless the rules changed when I wasn't looking, I don't think a college can itself contribute to the NIL pot. Has to come from outside sources. Now that will change of course WHEN colleges start paying players salaries. $20 million is budgeted for that purpose.
I mean its usually the donors who are paying the buyouts if I am not mistaken..so if they are gonna pay less for SFs buyout, that means they have that extra cash flow to put into NIL. Theoretically..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT