ADVERTISEMENT

Frost: 0-6 Rhule: 3-3

If Rhule matches Frost's second half of his first season, we'll be thrilled :) .

NU is still very rough around the edges, but as was said many times last night - Nebraska would have found a way to lose last night under the previous regime (probably the previous 2 regimes). This felt like a 'baby step' in the right direction of finally winning a game the opponent was trying to give you.

Side note: Week 6 last year, NU won an ugly game on the road at Rutgers to go to 3-3 (one year ago, today). I don't recall feeling optimistic after that one, mostly because the back half of the schedule last year was more difficult than this season.

Let's get on a winning streak!

I will be flying in to Lincoln for the Northwestern game. I usually make two games a year. This will be my only trip this year so here is hoping my trip is worth it and we win. My daughter is coming with me and is bringing her husband who is from New Jersey and is a huge Rutgers fan. I have been to two Nebraska games at Rutgers thanks to him. But he thought that I would be impressed by the gamely atmosphere at Rutgers. Not! So my daughter wants to open his eyes as to what big time football is really like. GBR!

I will be flying in to Lincoln for the Northwestern game. I usually make two games a year. This will be my only trip this year so here is hoping my trip is worth it and we win. My daughter is coming with me and is bringing her husband who is from New Jersey and is a huge Rutgers fan. I have been to two Nebraska games at Rutgers thanks to him. But he thought that I would be impressed by the gamely atmosphere at Rutgers. Not! So my daughter wants to open his eyes as to what big time football is really like. GBR!
Hey Pennsy, would be great to see you. Maybe we can do a group of HOL meet up??

BTW: I did my internship at Piscataway - Rutgers, summer 2010... before their B10 entry

If Rhule matches Frost's second half of his first season, we'll be thrilled :) .

NU is still very rough around the edges, but as was said many times last night - Nebraska would have found a way to lose last night under the previous regime (probably the previous 2 regimes). This felt like a 'baby step' in the right direction of finally winning a game the opponent was trying to give you.

Side note: Week 6 last year, NU won an ugly game on the road at Rutgers to go to 3-3 (one year ago, today). I don't recall feeling optimistic after that one, mostly because the back half of the schedule last year was more difficult than this season.

Nebraska probably loses the Louisiana Tech game under the previous regime as well.

I didn't know "huge Rutgers fans" even existed...

p

Where are all those posters that said

Well two of our losses last year Northwestern and Georgia Southern, The other loss was to Oklahoma which turned out to be a fraud, We had yet to play Michigan.. So it’s much easier to be optimistic at this point this year.

In the post game press conference rhule said he had called the big 10 Offices to ask about Illinois calling out signals out to get offenses Offsides, And he called the officials on it. That means the staff is organized enough to see that Illinois does it and Rhule is organized enough to call the league Offices during game week prep. Can anyone imagine frost Having his sh-t together enough to this?

And, full disclosure, I was a big fan of the Frost hire and backed him for too long. I had no idea who Rhule was before the hire. But it’s nice to have an adult running the show. Finally!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT