ADVERTISEMENT

Friends....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....one of our fellow posters who does not post on here much(but has been recently) needs our prayers....his two year old granddaughter was hit by a car yesterday and is in critical condition. If you are disposed to, she/ he/they could use your prayers. I thank you for HIM, who I'm pretty sure won't be on here any time soon.

Thanks and blessings.

....one of our fellow posters who does not post on here much(but has been recently) needs our prayers....his two year old granddaughter was hit by a car yesterday and is in critical condition. If you are disposed to, she/ he/they could use your prayers. I thank you for HIM, who I'm pretty sure won't be on here any time soon.

Thanks and blessings.
Prayers for all the family. What a terrible thing to have happen.

that's just awful news...i'll be sure to keep them in my prayers!
thanks for letting us know.

Reactions: TFrazier

Thanks and blessings.
Terrible news. I will be praying for the young child and the family.

Thanks and blessings.
Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. A person has to live this to understand.

Thanks and blessings.
Thoughts and Prayers to the girl and her family.

Have a grandson still dealing with effects. Prayers for God to be the healing hands using the medical staff to heal.
Prayers for strength for the family.

Thanks and blessings.
Praying for the granddaughter and for all the Dr.s and nurses who will be working with her to do their best for her. Man, sad to hear this, another reminder what is most important in life.

update...she moved her foot and seems to be in stable condition, but not out of the woods .....

Having been there, I would rather die than my grandchild go through something like this.

Thanks for your prayers, friends....
They will continue amigo.

Reactions: baseball31ne
update...she moved her foot and seems to be in stable condition, but not out of the woods .....

Having been there, I would rather die than my grandchild go through something like this.

Thanks for your prayers, friends....
Every time I click on this thread to check for updates I send one up. More than once I've prayed that He would take me and spare my son or someone else's child when they were critically ill. Been there.

Cautious optimism.....making some progress...breathing onher own some...going to get an MRI this morning....wiggling

Thanks for prayers for a child you(and I , for that matter) will never meet but who means the world to her family...
Appreciate the updates. She will remain in my prayers.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Got in this late but I will pray for the family. I cannot begin to imagine what the family is going through.

I want to thank my friend, the well known spartanhusker, for letting all of you know of my granddaughters accident. Thank you for your kind prayers on our behalf. She is our 2 year old angel!! We got to hold her today. She is very weak, but she is breathing on her own! She can move all her limbs and will move them with some coaxing. It very hard for her to do things right now but she has come so far in two weeks. The good Lord is looking after her.

I want to thank my friend, the well known spartanhusker, for letting all of you know of my granddaughters accident. Thank you for your kind prayers on our behalf. She is our 2 year old angel!! We got to hold her today. She is very weak, but she is breathing on her own! She can move all her limbs and will move them with some coaxing. It very hard for her to do things right now but she has come so far in two weeks. The good Lord is looking after her.
As are you fellow Husker board members. I will pray for Mazzy.

Reactions: huskerdrb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT