ADVERTISEMENT

Friends, Texas…

Both 12-1. Both conference champions. Played each other earlier this year and the one team won by 10 points on the road. Why is this even a debate? It's not except for ESPN attempting to justify it.
Texas is getting in over Bama. The committee can't justify Bama getting in over Texas with the head to head result.

Should be Alabama, Michigan, Washington, Texas.

If you disagree you're just stupid
I just want consistency in criteria. But instead, people pick and choose which criteria matter just to get the teams in they want.

Florida State would be an undefeated P5 champion. Which is supposed to be highly valued by the committee. But since their qb is injured and they’re not as good…they’re out because bama is better than them? Probably true but still opinion. And by that logic, Georgia should be in because id argue they are easily a top 4 team and could win the playoff. But they won’t get in because they didn’t win their conference. It’s not consistent. And it sucks. Just put Florida state in. Accept they’ll probably get blown out. But at least maintain the integrity of the system.

I just want consistency in criteria. But instead, people pick and choose which criteria matter just to get the teams in they want.

Florida State would be an undefeated P5 champion. Which is supposed to be highly valued by the committee. But since their qb is injured and they’re not as good…they’re out because bama is better than them? Probably true but still opinion. And by that logic, Georgia should be in because id argue they are easily a top 4 team and could win the playoff. But they won’t get in because they didn’t win their conference. It’s not consistent. And it sucks. Just put Florida state in. Accept they’ll probably get blown out. But at least maintain the integrity of the system.
Do college football and integrity exist together? ;)

Both 12-1. Both conference champions. Played each other earlier this year and the one team won by 10 points on the road. Why is this even a debate? It's not except for ESPN attempting to justify it.
But but but Alabama is in the SEC!

November 18- Alabama vs Chattanooga 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: BigRedTed
Should be Alabama, Michigan, Washington, Texas.

If you disagree you're just stupid
What if Florida State wins tonight? You think an undefeated team should get left out. Yeah I remember UCF went undefeated and got left out, but that was different because UCF didn't beat anyone with a pulse.

What if Florida State wins tonight? You think an undefeated team should get left out. Yeah I remember UCF went undefeated and got left out, but that was different because UCF didn't beat anyone with a pulse.
Yes because the ACC is about as impressive as the B1G West

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories

Integrity of the system?

The system is you put the 4 best teams in the playoff. Liberty's undefeated season is nearly as impressive as FSU's. The ACC is G5-tier.

Integrity of the system?

The system is you put the 4 best teams in the playoff. Liberty's undefeated season is nearly as impressive as FSU's. The ACC is G5-tier.
Liberty did beat NMSU twice. NMSU pounded Auburn by 21 on the road and Bama needed a miracle to beat Auburn. A 13-0 FSU should get in and will get in.

Reactions: Huskers123456
…. Is about to get shafted, IF Alabama gets in and they don’t… and I HATE Texas !!!!
texas is about to...and its going to be glorious to watch!

of the 1 loss teams, Georgia belongs ahead of texas anyhow.

here's how the domino's are gonna fall....undefeated and conf champs, Michigan, Washington, and FSU are in. the 4th team....Texas? Georgia? or Alabama? you will never have a CFP without an SEC team....so Alabama is in.

tagging the guy who laughed at me 3 days ago when i predicted exactly this scenario.... @LonghornInOmaha

The College Football Gods are gonna have a problem…

They CAN’T put Bama ahead of Texas, and they CAN’T keep FSU out even if they win unconvincingly…

It’s gonna be WU, MU, FSU & Texas. No SEC.
they sure can. they will look at metrics and it'll show Alabama is a stronger team now than they were when texas beat them, and thus conclude the loss to texas means less.

texas fans are gonna cry foul, and they have a legit argument.oh but they gonna cry.

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Integrity of the system?

Liberty didn't beat anyone with a pulse. Florida State has wins over LSU, Clemson, and Louisville.

Reactions: drubendall
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT