ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night NCAA hoops

schuele

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Apr 17, 2005
Gonzaga-UCLA is a decent game, but neither team can make a shot from more than 8 feet. That enormous dome in Houston is just a horrible venue for shooters. They must feel like they're shooting at a rim the size of a bottle cap.

Seems like every game played in that place is a brickfest, and this is no exception..

Unfortunately, yes. At least there is a financial argument, weak thought it may be, for playing a Final Four in that cavern. But for these games, I don't think the attendance is all that large.

Yeah, I can't stand UCLA and I'm happy Gonzaga is pulling away. But these are normally two good-shooting teams, and they have been able to hit absolutely nothing from outside the paint. Hopefully someone from the NCAA will watch this Houston regional final objectively and figure out that they need to so something about the shooting background before next year's Final Four. This is a joke.

You know the commercial they keep showing that the girl is all the time dancing at the wedding receptions?

I like her.

Originally posted by c2o:
You know the commercial they keep showing that the girl is all the time dancing at the wedding receptions?

I like her.
Well she looks like she needs a designated driver, so that's a potential opening.

Originally posted by schuele:

Originally posted by c2o:

I like her.
Well she looks like she needs a designated driver, so that's a potential opening.
My wife would be the designated driver.
She doesn't drink.

the end of the duke game was all timer for bad beats ...spread was anywhere from 5-6.5 and they pull the teams back out for the cover free throw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT