ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman Eric Fields

In this day and age of technology, I wouldn't go for that type of bullshit from another coach/school. Just tell Fields if he gets a call or text from someone associated with Michigan, forward the text or phone number to Rhule/Trev/recruiting coordinator and allow them to have a man to man discussion about the meddling.
That call should be made to Harbaugh now and not after he meddles. Make sure he knows there would be consequences the next time.

That call should be made to Harbaugh now and not after he meddles. Make sure he knows there would be consequences the next time.
We could have Pot Roast give him a swirly in their locker room toilet

aa6dd748-6a55-40ef-80c5-7fb83c945ccf_text_cjh22u.gif

One of my favorite commits from the last class. You now what MR thinks of him when he says "everyone will know who this kid is". I guessing he saw something in him that he has seen in some really good players at his previous stops. Speed and aggression stand out on his film.
Damn I didn't know that, pretty crazy praise for a true frosh from MR

If he plays as a freshman, you can guarantee a friend of a friend of Harbaugh will be calling early and often. They will be scouting our sideline for young prospects on Sept. 30.
They do this to other big 10 teams?

I'd be more worried about Neon Dion pulling the meddling shit with Fields and others here.
Not worried at all. Rhule and staff are building an incredible culture and brotherhood in Lincoln. You dont just toss that aside for some unknowns.

Hausmann was a Frost holdover with some relationship to michigan. He didnt give Rhule a chance. F him.

Ardmore is in the second highest class in Oklahoma. They were bad last year but the year before were 9-2. They have had a couple of players go to OU. It is t like they are out in the sticks. Ardmore is about 80 miles from OKC.
If he impresses this season, OU will throw a bunch of money at him.

Is Hausman actually going to start this year? He's good but god I can't even stand how much wasted talent Frost squandered.
I don't think he'll start this year, but I know they like him. It will be interesting. I think he would have started this year if he would have stayed at NU.

Another thing about his transfer that is noteworthy to me is that he is young, smart, high character and has all of the physical tools. That's why Michigan liked him. The past transfers we've had at Nebraska- none met all of those characteristics. Toure was great but only had one year left. Others had injury issues, were burried in the doghouse at their previous school, etc. Rhule loaded up on transfers initially, but he's starting to show signs of being picky about what he brings in. I like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT