ADVERTISEMENT

For Coach Miles and Nebraska fans regarding banning the from locker room...

This thread is a mess.

I've read Will Shields' tweet and I can't decipher what he means. Why is everyone speculating? Who cares if you're right in your interpretation or not? Is Will Shields all knowing when it comes to coaching? He has a vested interest because his son plays on a team that looked horrible. I don't know if he was scolding his son or asking an open-ended question. I didn't get the sense it was a negative toward Miles. But it could have been.

Bottom line, over history, Miles has left every program he's coached at in better shape than when he arrived. For that, I trust whatever motivational methods he chooses to use. I have to think his mindset was that the team needed some public shaming, beyond just keeping them out of the locker room.

Maybe he was just in the heat of the moment and said something looking back he'd have rather not said.

I don't care.

At the end of the day, I trust Miles and will give him plenty of room and time to work Nebraska into a competitive team.

There are few coaches that could have turned last year's team into an NCAA tourney team.

Too bad he is only about 3 weeks late in doing this. A strong message should have been sent after the Minnesota debacle.

How many people ITT have actually seen the locker room? I'm not talking about pictures or what Siphole tells you about them. First hand that place is beyond nice. They have frickin TOWEL WARMERS!!! So he took the ammenities away because his team quit. Big frickin deal.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Shields' tweet can be read to mean whatever you want.

You could easily interpret it to mean he's 100% in support of Miles' actions.

Or only partially in support of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT