ADVERTISEMENT

Flash flood warning if Frost doesn't end up in Lincoln

This board will melt down if Scott isn't selected or accepts the HC position at NU. I'm not SF but man, why would I leave the sunny state of Florida and come back home. I truly hope that he does!!
frost has kids and outside of gated communities, florida has a lot of lawlessness and anarchy

frost has kids and outside of gated communities, florida has a lot of lawlessness and anarchy
So does Omaha (even*gasp*Lincoln). People trying to leave the impression that Florida is a hell hole are sadly mistaken .....and perhaps bit envious (equating Florida with anarchy - really?). Plenty of great family-friendly communities in the Sunshine state even outside the gated communities believe it or not.

Reactions: VandallHuskerJulie
So does Omaha (even*gasp*Lincoln). People trying to leave the impression that Florida is a hell hole are sadly mistaken .....and perhaps bit envious (equating Florida with anarchy - really?). Plenty of great family-friendly communities in the Sunshine state even outside the gated communities believe it or not.
Some of you guys need to take a deep breath. I love Nebraska, too, but that doesn't mean everywhere else is a hell hole. Frost needs to do what is best for his family.

No envy here. When the tallest thing in your state is a *building* I'm not interested in visiting, let alone living there. If l wanted to golf I could do so just about anywhere. Not into beaches or boating. Don't want be near millions of people.

Im just saying that to get frost here, but on average crime and all around degeneracy is higher in florida then Nebraska

Yes Florida is fine, but golf 12 months would suck.
Gimme hunting, ice fishing, and access to some of the best courses around in the summer. A coach here could walk into Dismal or Sandhills and golf some of the best courses in the world.
There's nothing wrong with Florida but it's not crazy to think people prefer Nebraska. I know I do.

I dont think the differences are enough to sway a decision in this case btw. They have jets.

Yes Florida is fine, but golf 12 months would suck.
Gimme hunting, ice fishing, and access to some of the best courses around in the summer. A coach here could walk into Dismal or Sandhills and golf some of the best courses in the world.
There's nothing wrong with Florida but it's not crazy to think people prefer Nebraska. I know I do.

I dont think the differences are enough to sway a decision in this case btw. They have jets.
There is something to said about having four seasons

This board will melt down if Scott isn't selected or accepts the HC position at NU. I'm not SF but man, why would I leave the sunny state of Florida and come back home. I truly hope that he does!!
Family, a chance for my son to have a relationship with grandparents. The coach who showed me character is here. I played here. I grew up here. That means a hell of a lot more then some sun in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT