ADVERTISEMENT

Flash flood warning if Frost doesn't end up in Lincoln

jeff v4

Redshirt Freshman
Jun 11, 2005
This board will melt down if Scott isn't selected or accepts the HC position at NU. I'm not SF but man, why would I leave the sunny state of Florida and come back home. I truly hope that he does!!

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I wouldn't be mad at Scott if he didn't come but boy is it a bad year to be looking for a coach? Its almost so bad that you bring TO back as an interim until they can line up a decent candidate, everyone who would come here has been fired recently, and there aren't ton of great young candidates that have won a ton...outside of Frost.

Too hot with cockroaches size of birds
and spiders the size of small birds.
3f015cc4cc4c61c98a2f527596d17225.jpg

This board will melt down if Scott isn't selected or accepts the HC position at NU. I'm not SF but man, why would I leave the sunny state of Florida and come back home. I truly hope that he does!!
Good god have some of you never lived anywhere else? Nebraska is not a shithole and Florida is not some utopia

You couldn't pay me to live in Florida. Now that the Dodgers have moved their Spring Training facilities to Arizona I wouldn't set foot in that state.

Reactions: 9and4
The question of the day. "How much less money would YOU take to live in Florida?" It's a topic discussed often on the intewebz. I've heard as high as 50%.

The question of the day. "How much less money would YOU take to live in Florida?" It's a topic discussed often on the intewebz. I've heard as high as 50%.
Been there. Done that. Got my master's degree at UF. Moved away. Never going back.

I'd rather live in Juarez than to go back to Florida. Lived in Leesburg and Tavares for awhile, was ok for awhile then I couldn't wait to leave.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Said no Nebraskan ever while shoveling snow in December, and January, and February, and March. Florida has its drawbacks but weather is definitely not one of them.
I've spent my last 36-37 winters in either the Sierras, Nebraska, or Wyoming and I've NEVER wished I was in Florida. Geez, I'd move to Counciltucky before I'd move to Florida.

Reactions: 9and4
I've spent my last 36-37 winters in either the Sierras, Nebraska, or Wyoming and I've NEVER wished I was in Florida. Geez, I'd move to Counciltucky before I'd move to Florida.

Moving to Florida would be like moving to Carter Lake, Iowa. Neither Nebraska nor Iowa really want to claim that dump.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Nice indoor pool that you could have literally anywhere.
And I had a beer outside on my pickup already today.
I'd take that to your wine.
So would others.
Glad you are happy though don't get me wrong. To each his own, and some peop,e prefer Nebraska.
GT350 mo betta than a pickup. Just sayin

Probably, I'd be in a Ford. Just my brand. GM, Obama motors, no thank you.

Maybe the gassers for Ford but I wouldn't pick a Powerstroke over the Cummins or Duramax.

BTW, Ford may not have taken any of the TARP money but they damn sure took money from other government programs..

Reactions: footnfan1
Maybe the gassers for Ford but I wouldn't pick a Powerstroke over the Cummins or Duramax.

BTW, Ford may not have taken any of the TARP money but they damn sure took money from other government programs..
You are much better informed than I about the non gas world, but, I agree, the current Ford diesels are probably sub par.

to everyone crapping on Florida have any of you ever been to Winter Park(where Scott bought his house)? It's a pretty nice place to live and one of the top neighborhoods to live in the entire State, plenty of the Golf Channel people are his neighbors

Reactions: footnfan1
to everyone crapping on Florida have any of you ever been to Winter Park(where Scott bought his house)? It's a pretty nice place to live and one of the top neighborhoods to live in the entire State, plenty of the Golf Channel people are his neighbors
Yes. I still have family in central Florida (Volusia County). I visit because I have to. My preference is for more space, less humidity and no danger of the ocean inundating the peninsula on which I live. Others — 20 million of you, and growing — would rather live there. Good for you. I have moved north and west. I'm guessing the Frosts will stop in Waldo, pick up a double-wide, and settle in one of Lincoln's better trailer parks, right next to the open waste pit that doubles as our the city's top recreational facility. (That's what you're thinking, right?)

ADVERTISEMENT