ADVERTISEMENT

Fidone

based on the national embarrassment that ensued when you guys lead the conference's covid medical task force, I would say there is a pretty good chance that you botched his surgery or otherwise buggered up the medical care somewhere along the way

I guess the alternative is that your TE can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time without one of his ACLs deciding to tap out

based on the national embarrassment that ensued when you guys lead the conference's covid medical task force, I would say there is a pretty good chance that you botched his surgery or otherwise buggered up the medical care somewhere along the way

I guess the alternative is that your TE can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time without one of his ACLs deciding to tap out
What does it take for a troll to create an account just to post in an off-season thread about a player who has only played 3 downs in a game who may or may not be injured?

Evidently not much…

Um what?

Hate to tell you this but he is a difference maker for this offense…

But yea we have no other option but moving forward…

LOL ... I remember when Frost was declared a "difference maker" before coaching a single big ten game as well

kid hasn't caught a single collegiate pass and is being declared a difference maker

Lol..know they don't.

You literally see coaches let players practice for months before they put them in games and then give them minute restrictions all over sports.

Hey hes hurt yall really have no argument. Blame the player is y'alls best argument
C'mon man. You're out there on this one. Fidone had access to some of the best orthopedists in the area and has been fully cleared for months.

Lol..know they don't.

You literally see coaches let players practice for months before they put them in games and then give them minute restrictions all over sports.

Hey hes hurt yall really have no argument. Blame the player is y'alls best argument.
Fidone literally practiced for months. He played 3 plays vs Wisconsin. I would call that a restriction! You're arguing against yourself.

200w.gif

Keep crying about it..5 pages later....lol

Nebraska fans gonna Nebraska fan.
Honestly, you are trying to hard.

Here’s what I’m seeing… mrs. Jeans: the coaches rushed him back. Can’t believe how inept they are!

The rest of the board: he’s been medically cleared for months. The coaches have been playing him in practice because he’s medically cleared.

Mrs. Jeans: you all know nothing! The coaches were wrong! You’re wrong!

There’s some crying going on, but it isn’t from the majority of this board.

Here’s what I’m seeing… mrs. Jeans: the coaches rushed him back. Can’t believe how inept they are!

The rest of the board: he’s been medically cleared for months. The coaches have been playing him in practice because he’s medically cleared.

Are Mrs. Jeans and Oldjar related? Or maybe the same person? They have a strikingly similar personality.

I really don't care.

The words you're wrong could have saved all of you time...lol

No and considering he was seen walking around with no obvious issues I'm beginning to think this thread is nothing more than a bs thread for people to bitch about absolutely nothing.
I am not saying he is hurt at all but you can walk around fine on a torn ACL

Last edited:
Reactions: cmblizz964
This has got to be one of the stupidest threads of all time and is an indication of just how bored most posters have gotten with the program. Nothing really to talk about, so let's take a kid's second ACL injury and turn it into a five page pissing contest about whether or not he should have been practicing one year after his first injury and after he had gotten full medical clearance. As most posters on here know, I wanted Frost fired last year. And so I am no Frost fan boy. But this attempt to pin anything and everything on him and to blame him for every injury and every hiccup is just ****ing absurd. And ... boring as hell. And the fact that I am reading and commenting on this thread is an indictment of my own stupidity for wasting my life reading this crap.
Yay.....luv individuals telling it like it is, no varnish.

I am not saying he is hurt at all but you can walk around fine on a torn ACL
Played full court basketball for an hour 3 times a week for over 20 years on a torn ACL. I had a little swelling and stiffness in it so I had it scoped at about age 30. We knew there was a chance that I had a torn ACL based on the MRI but elected to just clean up the joint. It's never swelled since. Crazy sloppy joint but at 6' tall I could still jump off of it and dunk in to my 30s. I think I tore it skiing when I was 18. I remember I had a sore swollen knee for a few days after that ski trip. It's now my "good knee" due to a bad meniscus tear on the other side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT