ADVERTISEMENT

Female pole Vaulter calls out Football team

Our chances with your mom. 100 percent.
work out thumbs up GIF

Jess Gardner puts football players blast on tik tok and tells them to toughen up after they were complaining about fall camp.

Jess is basically the Olivia Dunne of track and field. Interesting that not only volleyball is taking shots at football but now track and field. Hope Rhule can turn these soft guys tough.
Your mom complains about what a piece of crap you turned out to be.

Reactions: scarletred
Jess Gardner puts football players blast on tik tok and tells them to toughen up after they were complaining about fall camp.
Sounds like Rhule is delivering on his goal of making fall camp all about getting players uncomfortable, having physical & competitive practices and finding out who loves football. Obviously, there are a few left from the Scott Frost No Tackling/Easy Practices era who are complaining about it. I bet they probably hate living with their teammates in the dorms. They want the benefits of being a Husker without paying the price.

I know others have bashed Jess for criticized their beloved Huskers and defended the whiners. But I'm thankful that she passed along that information. Players don't share that stuff with the media. Rhule is shaking things up. I love it. I'm tired of Husker teams that lay over and give up in the fourth quarter.

Sounds like Rhule is delivering on his goal of making fall camp all about getting players uncomfortable, having physical & competitive practices and finding out who loves football. Obviously, there are a few left from the Scott Frost No Tackling/Easy Practices era who are complaining about it. I bet they probably hate living with their teammates in the dorms. They want the benefits of being a Husker without paying the price.

I know others have bashed Jess for criticized their beloved Huskers and defended the whiners. But I'm thankful that she passed along that information. Players don't share that stuff with the media. Rhule is shaking things up. I love it. I'm tired of Husker teams that lay over and give up in the fourth quarter.
What did she actually say?

She only posted that shit to get likes and clicks. Attention whore who is the hillbilly livy

Do you think Rhule is having these girls send this shit out to motivate his players? Bad ass move if true. Seems to make sense that he would pick the most successful girly athletes to call out the manly shitty football team. Have to be embarrassing for the team to see this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Do you think Rhule is having these girls send this shit out to motivate his players? Bad ass move if true. Seems to make sense that he would pick the most successful girly athletes to call out the manly shitty football team. Have to be embarrassing for the team to see this stuff.
You haven’t been banned yet?

Reactions: BleedRed78
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT