ADVERTISEMENT

Female pole Vaulter calls out Football team

Jul 30, 2023
Jess Gardner puts football players blast on tik tok and tells them to toughen up after they were complaining about fall camp.

Jess is basically the Olivia Dunne of track and field. Interesting that not only volleyball is taking shots at football but now track and field. Hope Rhule can turn these soft guys tough.

Jess Gardner puts football players blast on tik tok and tells them to toughen up after they were complaining about fall camp.

Jess is basically the Olivia Dunne of track and field. Interesting that not only volleyball is taking shots at football but now track and field. Hope Rhule can turn these soft guys tough.
You are a total loser.

Iowa fans are the chunks that just don’t flush. They are all just one rung above pedos.

Given NU’s record over the past several years with the level of talent on hand, I can only conclude that the practices were not sufficiently challenging. Many moon ago I was part of a series of successful teams. Their wasn’t much standing around in practices. You ran while they set up the next set of drills.

You are a total loser.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Everything funny wouldn't be made today. Mel Brooks movies. Imagine Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, George Carlin, Dice Clay, Sam Kinison. Too many uber sensitive PC snowflakes that are offended by their own shadows today.
I know, Damn I miss Carlin. Even some of the newer comedians don't perform at colleges cause they got to PC. This is one my favorite bits, by a comedian.

Warning Foul Language.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT