ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Firework

Red Rats. They were not very powerful, kind of like a smoking cap stick, but you never knew where they were going. So like a flying, out of control smoking chapstick with no direction. I can’t believe they were ever legal.

The kind that doesn't go off after 10pm... lol.

Joking aside I do enjoy the standard community fireworks show from time to time. Sparklers have a place in my heart from when I was a kid. Still get those every once in awhile.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: saluno22
Saw tons of Star Wars themed fireworks...I feel like they did not pay the fee to use their likeness.

Just discovered one of my all time favorite was recalled because too much Pyro power. Talon rocket. Guess it was recalled in 2019. Grrr. Went high and extremely loud

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Love me a Big Dog ‘salute’ (big boom) that opens up way too early (20-30’ from the ground), scares the shit out of all the little kids and moms, running into the house, and sends all of the domesticated animals into a primal craze…

• Haha
Reactions: RedJensen
Love me a Big Dog ‘salute’ (big boom) that opens up way too early (20-30’ from the ground), scares the shit out of all the little kids and moms, running into the house, and sends all of the domesticated animals into a primal craze…
And all the dads are like “oh shit that was probably defective but hell yeah brother!”

FzjZZWmWIAEe3sK-1-768x1024.jpg

EPW Bunker Buster.. that was a sight to see, from a safe distance through binoculars..😉😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT