Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Depends

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • Never. My arse is a golden chalice of imprisoning air

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2017
We all do it. (I think).

So, when in action, what do you do to hide it (if you do)?

So many questions. So few answers. Many stories to be told.

We all do it. (I think).

my god you can tell when we are along ways off from football season,when stupid ass shit like this makes its way on here! maybe you should go take a shit and clear your mind,before you post here..

The worst is when someone blows an SBD at a concert or in a huge crowd of people. Even I don't do this. I attest to everywhere else though.

Another fart-related note: One of my best friends' farts was/were/are so bad that they had to clear out the physics room. Not kidding.

Holding in farts is for losers! Laughing As Elsa once sang, Let It Go!

This 18 year old kid that worked for me walked an old lady (70+) across the store and at one point when he was trying to sell her the product, she started farting. As her fart grew louder over this 10 second period, she started talking louder!

He said she must have been a little hard of hearing as the looooong fart was pretty damn loud. That sh!t is awesome! Good for her! Laughing

I held in farts when I was younger when on a date or hanging out with girls... never again. Screw that stomach pain by the end of the night! Let 'er rip!

That's why girls always go to the bathroom together. They all get in there and relieve themselves. I just let 'em fly whenever, where ever. I hold back at times as far as noise goes, but I'll be damned if I am going to hold them in for an hour or more to save a little face.

I've been cropdusted by so many old men in the retail store I used to work at. Farts is funny.

I was at a meeting in London last year and a guy there was farting loudly and repeatedly. I was looking around like, "Is anyone else hearing this?" I asked my boss later and we ended up almost rolling on the floor in laughter. Every time we say his name now someone is required to follow it with a loud raspberry. Maybe it's an English thing?

my god you can tell when we are along ways off from football season,when stupid ass shit like this makes its way on here! maybe you should go take a shit and clear your mind,before you post here..
One of the biggest fallacies around. Namely, that taking a shit will cut down on farting. Lol. Although... pre shitting farts are the smelliest. Lots of stuff percolating

Maybe we can put a tariff on posts to improve the quality.

Ill+buy+that+for+a+dollar+_6dc66710d8e0d8639e8f5165836c0485.jpg

Reactions: LightningJack
Dutch airliner has problems with dutch ovens in the cabin. Ha. Ultimate dutch oven!!

Thinking about remitting this scientific poll to 538, Pew, and Rasmussen.

They'll be hands on with this insightful information.

How often do you fart in public?
  1. Daily
  2. At least once a week
  3. Multiple times a week, just not daily
  4. Depends
  5. Never. My arse is a golden chalice of imprisoning air

yeah I use 4.Depends for those times my clutch slips and it's more than a fart.

Reactions: StoneTempleHusker
We all do it. (I think).

A fellow med student and I were retracting an open abdomen in surgery for a staff general surgeon......cool guy, would have a beer or two with us after hours.
My fellow student quietly ripped one of the ripest farts I have witnessed to date. The surgeon paused during the procedure, looked at everyone around the table and said "OK, everyone, we"re going to run the bowel one more time..,,,,we may have a perforation. Good thing we had masks on to cover the grins. GBR

I never fart in public anymore.
I learned my lesson.

Yes. To all you whipper-snappers out there...enjoy the confident rips while you can. Someday, they all turn into gambles...just to varying degrees.

Worst experience ever: An employee and I were in western Wyoming (Evanston) and that evening the employee ordered the Mexican Plate Special for supper--a mixture of Mexican food. The next day we were going up to the mountains inspecting property and he started to let loose--about every 20 minutes and each time the horrible fumes were preceded by a slight chuckle. We had to drive with all the windows open and at one time I threatened to drop him off along the highway and pick him up on the way back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT