ADVERTISEMENT

Farniok....

Multiple Iowa coaches are going to see him Wed that should clear things up or not.
3RzbJAp.gif

FSU, Michigan State (Salem who is a coach with Sparty, was the old head coach at Augie in Sioux Falls so their is a slight connection there) and Iowa are all visiting him this week. Cav is also making a return trip later this week. He really likes Cav and the the staff as a whole, not concerned about record of a team, looking more at other intangibles that hopefully puts the Huskers over the top!

Reactions: parkersd
I think it comes down to Iowa and Neb. Probably just depends on where he feels more comfortable in the end. Iowa probably holds the edge as far as getting OL to the NFL but my gut says he goes to Neb.
Iowa did just land a 4* Tristan Warf from in state and are looking at 4* Spencer that decomitted from Minny so that might help you guys some.

Reactions: icu81222
I think it comes down to Iowa and Neb. Probably just depends on where he feels more comfortable in the end. Iowa probably holds the edge as far as getting OL to the NFL but my gut says he goes to Neb.
Iowa did just land a 4* Tristan Warf from in state and are looking at 4* Spencer that decomitted from Minny so that might help you guys some.
I thought Iowa was full and is holding their last spot for Farniok?

Possibly but there might also be a decommit that we don't know about yet. I am sure if Farniok wants Iowa then they will find a spot.

If I had a gun to my head my guess is he ends up at Nebraska.

Any idea where that guy from Illinois stands? Royce is it? Apparently we are in it for another Rivals 250 OT from the Clouse twitter stream? Anyone have any info outside of Farniok?

Wirfs is just a JR.

Anyone have a feel for how he is leaning? Iowa having a great year probably doesn't help us.
I think that something that we might be overlooking is the commitment of Rairdon might have. Having him at the guard and playing alongside for four years would be very tempting...

Any idea where that guy from Illinois stands? Royce is it? Apparently we are in it for another Rivals 250 OT from the Clouse twitter stream? Anyone have any info outside of Farniok?

If you are talking about Royce Newman, he's supposed to have an official visit this week. But I haven't heard anything about him.

Concerning the Oline, Stewart Reese is Greg Simmons teammate. I had heard that Stewart Reese was supposed to be coming for an official. But my rumor info never came to substance.

Edit: I went and looked up Stewart Reese. While he is a 4* OT, he's not in the top 250. So, I don't know who Clouse is referring to.

Last edited:
If you are talking about Royce Newman, he's supposed to have an official visit this week. But I haven't heard anything about him.

Concerning the Oline, Stewart Reese is Greg Simmons teammate. I had heard that Stewart Reese was supposed to be coming for an official. But my rumor info never came to substance.

Edit: I went and looked up Stewart Reese. While he is a 4* OT, he's not in the top 250. So, I don't know who Clouse is referring to.

This is what I'm referring too..

HuskerOnline.com@HuskerOnline

#Huskers still in the mix with #Rivals250 OT who plans to visit. More details here: ($) http://bit.ly/1NFnBzR pic.twitter.com/8qBZ23wUd6

I'm at work so its the best I can do.

Juaun Williams is my best guess. Cavanaugh met with him at William's home, I think within this last week. And HuskerO beat me to the punch.

I'd read somewhere that Williams had announced his "top" teams, and we weren't one of them. Maybe he's reconsidering.

Only a guess, don't rule out MSU or FSU. Family is used to kids paving their own path. Lincoln is a great place to go to school. So is Iowa City and East Lansing. ... Never been to Tallahassee, thus no opinion. Iowa is the safest bet if you want the NFL as an olineman...I guess Sparty. That place seems to have momentum. Weird as historically it would be 4th behind Neb, FSU and Iowa(at least over the last 35 years)

14-29 and 2-3 since joining the B1G says it's Io_a.

Io_a was a Northwestern (NU) invention when they beat Iowa, from a real university with smart students. The University of Nebraska (UN?) adopted it lacking original ideas of their own. Of course both lost to Io_a this year. You should still send a Christmas card to NU for doing the deep thinking part of your insults.

Io_a was a Northwestern (NU) invention when they beat Iowa, from a real university with smart students. The University of Nebraska (UN?) adopted it lacking original ideas of their own. Of course both lost to Io_a this year. You should still send a Christmas card to NU for doing the deep thinking part of your insults.

Thanks for your insight.. Great stuff.

Wow, Io_a fan is mad.

This dumb redneck from Nebraska couldn't care less what the Ivy leaguers at NW invented.

The fact is, Io_a is Io_a and that's not going to change, no matter how mad you get.

Hey, I don't b*tch at you despite the fact that you didn't invent the internet and still use it. So shuuuuddddddaaaapppp with that argument!

Reactions: HuskerTimOmaha
Talking about lame jokes, if I hear another Hawkeye state what the N on the husker Helmut stands for, I think ill puke. Colorado invented that one many years ago.
Oh and isn't rival week over? Save it for next year and root for the B1G to make a good showing in their bowl games.

Reactions: hawkssox1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT