ADVERTISEMENT

Fact

at no point after it was 13-3 in the 2nd quarter, was this ever a one score game.
We lost by more than 2 TDs

We didn't "hang around".
We got our assess kicked

I'm not sure I've ever seen people so giddy after a 17 point beat down
I didn't see the team quitting they never gave up unlike last year. If you want to see why we are this way go back and look at the last 6 -7 recruiting classes that's way we're not very good

at no point after it was 13-3 in the 2nd quarter, was this ever a one score game.

We didn't "hang around".
We got our assess kicked

Yawn. Whose giddy? It didn't feel like an ass kicking. We were certainly beat . . . our defense and special teams need a lot of work, but we moved the ball fairly well and despite numerous bullshit calls, they kept grinding away. We shouldn't underestimate how badly those negative calls can affect an outcome. That pillsbury doughboy of a coach should savor this . . . I can't wait it kick that MF's fat *ss in the years to come.

I didn't see the team quitting they never gave up unlike last year. If you want to see why we are this way go back and look at the last 6 -7 recruiting classes that's way we're not very good
Correct. And that's what I wanted to see this year. That would make for a successful year because that to me meant we turned the corner. I didn't expect to be winless in the process. I am encouraged because they could just throw in the towel but I see players that are hungry and care. Didn't see that in the last half of last year's season

Reactions: OzzyLvr
He told the entire Nebraska team when they scored right before the half “ f**k u mother f****”

This should be played on the tv screens at the training facilities everyday day going forward

Said every loser that Nebraska used to beat. We don't need it as motivation. Stop being a victim. Recruit better. Coach better. Execute better.It's going to take some time to fix all this.

Said every loser that Nebraska used to beat. We don't need it as motivation. Stop being a victim. Recruit better. Coach better. Execute better.It's going to take some time to fix all this.

We all love Coach Frost and know he will get it done to return us to competitiveness. Love your enthusiasm!

Reactions: huskerfan66
I think we all want the team to win, some are just able to enjoy the ride others can’t. If you can’t ever be positive, I encourage you to come back in a couple years and jump back on the bandwagon....
Yeah, the ones that can't enjoy it need a safe place to wait it out and start watching again when we're better. LOL

We didn't "hang around".
We got our assess kicked

People are not giddy because the team lost by 17, they were excited because they saw glimmers of good solid play and a team playing to the end. That did not happen under Bo (his last few years) and Riley. Offensively we started 5 sophomores & 2 Freshman on offense, with Mo Washington splitting time with Ozigbo. Also numerous other underclassman played on O and D. People see a bright future, if you can't see that, that is your fault.

Doesn't he still run the same smash mouth offense in those games?

Yes, but against Elite Defenses with lots of speed (Ohio St, Penn State, Michigan 2018) you can’t just line up and simply play Smash mouth football. They are going to have problems against these teams.

I agree. But anyone taking this stance, better not be the same people crying about the “winnable game” comment.

I think we all want the team to win, some are just able to enjoy the ride others can’t. If you can’t ever be positive, I encourage you to come back in a couple years and jump back on the bandwagon....
Better yet the bandwagon jumpers can stay the f*** off. If you jump off, stay the f*** of as you will never be welcome in this base again!

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
Better yet the bandwagon jumpers can stay the f*** off. If you jump off, stay the f*** of as you will never be welcome in this base again!

perhaps you aren't the best judge of who is and isn't allowed on the bandwagon given your comments this summer

QUOTE="Wyldcard, post: 4412240, member: 77566"]Don't sell this team short, as even when Frost and his staff got here marveled at the fact which they all came out and all said that we have far more talent here than what they had down at UCF last year. The only thing besides replenishing depth at certain position which we still have some to do. The only other change that needed to be done was a complete mental makeover as the talent is already here. It's easy to say a team has no talent when everyone witnessed a complete shit show of Husker Football last year, so it's easy to say that. It's cause and effect in reality, inept coaching caused the effect of mistakes being made by the entire team on both sides of the ball with no progression as well as no player accountability. How can players hold themselves accountable when Reilly wouldn't even hold his own staff accountable? Both Frost and Chinander have stated more than once that learning the Offense and Defense was easy, as it's all about repetition and now players don't have worry out of fear of making mistakes. I'm just looking forward to hearing all of the doomsayer fans on this board and elsewhere when they see what happens next year when they all get on the Nebraska's got talent bandwagon and saying along Nebraska had the talent when only months before they were saying we don't have the talent to compete! What a complete and utter joke. I will then say go piss off as they will have made themselves look like complete and utter idiots to all causing all of their credibility to go right out the window which I think is completely deserving and I will be one of the 1st to call people out and there is nothing they can do about it as they've already made themselves to look like fools to all LMAO!! I'm not saying by any means that we will win every game by any stretch. The Huskers will catch this whole conference off guard this year. While it will look like UCF to a point, our opponents won't be able to look at film in depth as there will be other dynamics that weren't present at UCF or Oregon Offensively. I'm calling for 8-9 wins in Frost 1st year. The mental makeover has taken hold on the players,.QUOTE

Last edited:
perhaps you aren't the best judge of determining who is and isn't allowed on the bandwagon given your comments this summer

QUOTE="Wyldcard, post: 4412240, member: 77566"]Don't sell this team short, as even when Frost and his staff got here marveled at the fact which they all came out and all said that we have far more talent here than what they had down at UCF last year. The only thing besides replenishing depth at certain position which we still have some to do. The only other change that needed to be done was a complete mental makeover as the talent is already here. It's easy to say a team has no talent when everyone witnessed a complete shit show of Husker Football last year, so it's easy to say that. It's cause and effect in reality, inept coaching caused the effect of mistakes being made by the entire team on both sides of the ball with no progression as well as no player accountability. How can players hold themselves accountable when Reilly wouldn't even hold his own staff accountable? Both Frost and Chinander have stated more than once that learning the Offense and Defense was easy, as it's all about repetition and now players don't have worry out of fear of making mistakes. I'm just looking forward to hearing all of the doomsayer fans on this board and elsewhere when they see what happens next year when they all get on the Nebraska's got talent bandwagon and saying along Nebraska had the talent when only months before they were saying we don't have the talent to compete! What a complete and utter joke. I will then say go piss off as they will have made themselves look like complete and utter idiots to all causing all of their credibility to go right out the window which I think is completely deserving and I will be one of the 1st to call people out and there is nothing they can do about it as they've already made themselves to look like fools to all LMAO!! I'm not saying by any means that we will win every game by any stretch. The Huskers will catch this whole conference off guard this year. While it will look like UCF to a point, our opponents won't be able to look at film in depth as there will be other dynamics that weren't present at UCF or Oregon Offensively. I'm calling for 8-9 wins in Frost 1st year. The mental makeover has taken hold on the players,.QUOTE

Sometimes you just need to be called out. *rage off*

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT