ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Article on Riley

You mean better than one like this? LOLOL

The World-Herald obtained an audio recording of Pelini's address to the players, in which the coach used profane terms to describe Eichorst.

"A guy like him, who has no integrity, he doesn't even understand what a core value is," Pelini said, according to the contents of the tape. "He hasn't understood it from the day he got here. I saw it when I first met with the guy. To have core values means you have to be about something, you have to represent something that is important to you. He's a f------ lawyer who makes policies. That's all he's done since he's been here: hire people and make policies to cover his own ass."

Reactions: SOHusker11
You mean better than one like this? LOLOL

The World-Herald obtained an audio recording of Pelini's address to the players, in which the coach used profane terms to describe Eichorst.

"A guy like him, who has no integrity, he doesn't even understand what a core value is," Pelini said, according to the contents of the tape. "He hasn't understood it from the day he got here. I saw it when I first met with the guy. To have core values means you have to be about something, you have to represent something that is important to you. He's a f------ lawyer who makes policies. That's all he's done since he's been here: hire people and make policies to cover his own ass."
What a contrast ,,,, from TURD to INTEGRITY

Reactions: paphusker
anigif_original-grid-image-2717-1449158051-17.gif

I think we now see what the adjustment was for the players. From being treated like kids to a quiet expectation that one must behave like an adult.

Even when he wasn't winning big every year out here in PAC-land, I always admired Riley and wished ASU had taken a shot at him. But I don't think he would have considered any PAC job after Oregon State based on his sense of loyalty, even though change seemed to be needed the last couple seasons.

Reactions: Crushinator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT