ADVERTISEMENT

Elliot is stepping down

Elliott by the way is still on staff, but will be more of a behind-the-scenes guy. It could be an age thing, in my opinion.

A prof of mine had kidney disease ending up in a transplant. Body is about a dozen years older than his actual age.

Elliott by the way is still on staff, but will be more of a behind-the-scenes guy. It could be an age thing, in my opinion.
Yeah, must be an age thing. They had NO idea how old he really was until he showed up. When they got a close up view of him in person, and saw the bags under his eyes and all those deep shadow-casting crevices in his face, his gimpy gate, and his tendency to mumble nonsense to himself, they freaked and shrieked, "We gotta get a younger dude in here STAT!"

Me too. Prayers are with Bob and his family. He will still be around in an off the field capacity.

I saw that. That's good, as I would assume the primary reason for hiring him in the first place was his 38 year tenure as a position coach. That's a lot of football knowledge.

Yeah, must be an age thing. They had NO idea how old he really was until he showed up. When they got a close up view of him in person, and saw the bags under his eyes and all those deep shadow-casting crevices in his face, his gimpy gate, and his tendency to mumble nonsense to himself, they freaked and shrieked, "We gotta get a younger dude in here STAT!"
Very strange sense of humor. Cancer and kidney transplants are hilarious.

Very strange sense of humor. Cancer and kidney transplants are hilarious.

Don't see anywhere where he made fun of decease. The joke was dealing with age and on the person he was responding to. Jump to conclusions much?

I hope he has not relapsed into the blood disorder he had when Hayden retired. It was thought that if Coach Elliot was healthy when Hayden retired Bob would have been the head coach at Iowa. He was very very sick, almost died. T's and P's

Reactions: timnsun
Don't see anywhere where he made fun of decease. The joke was dealing with age and on the person he was responding to. Jump to conclusions much?
You'd do better defending someone who deserved it. Elliott is Riley's age but does look a lot older due to his severe health challenges. That's funny?

By the way, Elliott is not deceased though he probably will be someday.

Diseased but not deceased. Dude has faced his mortality with incredible resolve. Only respect on my end. Bob E improves our program regardless of his position.

Reactions: HuskerBlueDevil
ADVERTISEMENT