ADVERTISEMENT

Early Line: Huskers are a -5 favorite over Colorado.

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Iowa is a -4 favorite over Iowa St
Wisconsin is a -34 1/2 favorite over Mew Mexico
Minnesota is a -3 fav over Fresno St

Don’t they know we haven’t played a game yet and Colorado beat CSU badly? How can we be favored?

The biggest disparity going into the game which everyone knows is Montez is a 2 year starter and 2AM hasn’t taken a snap in a college football game yet...

That to me is the biggest let down of not playing last night or today for that matter..

The biggest disparity going into the game which everyone knows is Montez is a 2 year starter and 2AM hasn’t taken a snap in a college football game yet...

That to me is the biggest let down of not playing last night or today for that matter..
Even a series or two would have helped AM immensely...and it would have made me happy too.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Don’t they know we haven’t played a game yet and Colorado beat CSU badly? How can we be favored?
For starters, it tells you how bad CSU is. I think Nebraska and CU is a good matchup, but not based on what happened in the CU-CSU game. Rams are dreadfully bad, especially on defense.

For starters, it tells you how bad CSU is. I think Nebraska and CU is a good matchup, but not based on what happened in the CU-CSU game. Rams are dreadfully bad, especially on defense.
Is CSU terrible or have they played surprisingly good opponents? Hawaii hung 60 on navy last night.

Reactions: bigredhunter
How many Stanley Nickels is that?

Easily a million however,

tumblr_mynt40Am951qm2l53o5_250.gif

Last edited:
I think the bigger play should be on the under 62 1/2
I tend to respect your analysis on games, but I can't figure out the logic behind an under play here. Nebraska will be anxious to show off their offensive prowess, Colorado is coming off a game in which they scored 45 points in the first three quarters and Nebraska's defense, granted under a different coaching staff, was porous last year.

I tend to respect your analysis on games, but I can't figure out the logic behind an under play here. Nebraska will be anxious to show off their offensive prowess, Colorado is coming off a game in which they scored 45 points in the first three quarters and Nebraska's defense, granted under a different coaching staff, was porous last year.

I think both teams are capable of scoring 4 to 5 TD’s

31-28 or 34-28 or 34-31 type of game..

Just a feeling. I think Colorado’s offense isn’t as good as it looked last week and I think Nebraska’s offense will struggle early. I am looking for a 28-17 type game. But even a 31-30 or 31-28 game is under 62 1/2

Just a feeling. I think Colorado’s offense isn’t as good as it looked last week and I think Nebraska’s offense will struggle early. I am looking for a 28-17 type game. But even a 31-30 or 31-28 game is under 62 1/2
62.5 needs 9 TDS/PATs total by both teams to hit the over.

I agree with you, although I just have a feeling our D is going to be out to prove something. I think they want to show they aren't as bad as they looked last year. CU will get some points, but I am thinking it won't be as much as people think.

The O/U has jumped from 62 1/2 to 66 1/2..

Looks like more people think it’s going to be a high scoring game..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT