ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 25 Updates

I was flirting with the idea of getting an xbox series S. It is the cheapest and I am familiar with the xbox controller but 400$ to play 1 game is tough to swing. If I could get a used console for 100$, I probably would.
It’s $400 for an outdated console? Isn’t the new gen console like around $500? JMO, but if anyone is going to spend hundreds of dollars I don’t know why they would try to save a little to buy an outdated console that may not even be supported in the future and won’t have the same shelf life as a new gen. I realize $200 isn’t nothing but if your investing twice that already I would just get the newest version and be much happier.

seems like very little detail in terms of the Tunnel Walk

they have the horseshoe, but that's about it

no Sirius, no gate opening, etc

compared to this, we look like a generic MAC team

The game in general seems to have done a good job of being inclusive, but it is fairly obvious that they were preferential with extra details and player ratings generally to the programs that have been doing most of the winning the past 10 years. Unless your Colorado apparently.

Reactions: king_kong_
It’s $400 for an outdated console? Isn’t the new gen console like around $500? JMO, but if anyone is going to spend hundreds of dollars I don’t know why they would try to save a little to buy an outdated console that may not even be supported in the future and won’t have the same shelf life as a new gen. I realize $200 isn’t nothing but if your investing twice that already I would just get the newest version and be much happier.
Xbox series S (299) + Game (60) + plus tax equals about 400$. Even more if I want to play online.
I already have a PC so I only need a weak ass console for 1 game. And all 3 available consoles are garbo.

Xbox series S (299) + Game (60) + plus tax equals about 400$. Even more if I want to play online.
I already have a PC so I only need a weak ass console for 1 game. And all 3 available consoles are garbo.
I hear you. It also depends on what TV you’ll be playing on too. The next gen graphics on a 4K TV are pretty awesome. I realize that’s not a huge deal in a sports game, but everything looks better when you’re playing in 4K 60-120hz.

this guy is ass
I just watched his video. Fun to watch Nebraska on one of these. But man, he is not very good.

I’m glad he admits he needs help and asks for tips in the comments. It’s refreshing to have someone admit that they’re not great. But that was pretty easy to see, because he stinks.

I did like like that the pop pass is in the game. That’s cool.

I just watched his video. Fun to watch Nebraska on one of these. But man, he is not very good.

I’m glad he admits he needs help and asks for tips in the comments. It’s refreshing to have someone admit that they’re not great. But that was pretty easy to see, because he stinks.

I did like like that the pop pass is in the game. That’s cool.
Never considered myself to be very good, but saw him generally try to fit into tight windows when there was a guy wide open or becoming open

it’s 3pm and the game is now loading the wait is over! Now I just need to find out how to play it and work at the same time until 5pm lol

Fired it up briefly on my 10 hour trial. (Not paying for BS edition).

- I think Kong did our roster. We blow.
Most are what they should be. TE and MLB seem messed up to me. Lenhardt and Princewill should have got more love.

- Either I'm rusty as ****, or I hate the new default passing. Putting touch on the ball is hard. Like I said, I'm rusty as hell. Haven't even played a Madden in a couple years.

- Presentation is awesome. No Sirius, but Memorial looks great and a little Husker Power in between quarters.

Either I'm rusty as ****, or I hate the new default passing. Putting touch on the ball is hard. Like I said, I'm rusty as hell. Haven't even played a Madden in a couple years.
it’s not you being rusty, everyone on Reddit said they are throwing multiple picks and wild passes while trying to learn the new passing system. I haven’t had much time yet to play a game but I’m sure I will struggle with the new passing system as well.

I noticed there's a lot of players missing on the huskers roster. I wonder if they opted out or EA just missed them. I understand the Enrollees that came this summer but there is some other names missing like. Gabe Irvin, Elijah Judy etc. also looks like Hail Varsity wasn't licensed because they're not it, instead they're using "There's no place like Nebraska" for the runout and touchdowns.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: king_kong_
I noticed there's a lot of players missing on the huskers roster. I wonder if they opted out or EA just missed them. I understand the Enrollees that came this summer but there is some other names missing like. Gabe Irvin, Elijah Judy etc. also looks like Hail Varsity wasn't licensed because they're not using "There's no place like Nebraska" for the runout and touchdowns.
Yep

We are a generic MAC team

Reactions: Redblood23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT