ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 25 Updates

Without exposing too much - what type of business do you own? Congrats on the entrepreneurial spirit!
I own short term rental properties near downtown Omaha and then my main business is pretty niche so if I talked about that one, people in Omaha may know who I am. I have without a doubt met and worked with many on this board. I’ll say we are specialty contractors. Thanks man!

Last edited:
i wish they would do a more generic cover. i don't like when they put players on the cover. i didn't purchase NCAA 2014 because it had that michgan player on it (i was over it, also didn't know that would be the last opportunity to purchase for a while).

i won't be purchasing the deluxe version.

You're not gonna like the standard version either...

• Sad
Reactions: Nick_G.
That was Utah getting scored on by the Buffs.

No Huskers footage at all. Shows how far we've fallen. Even schools like Wyoming, Boston College, Pitt, Syracuse were shown multiple times.
Ahh man.. you're right.
Io_a and whisky shown a few (for perspective)

That was Utah getting scored on by the Buffs.

No Huskers footage at all. Shows how far we've fallen. Even schools like Wyoming, Boston College, Pitt, Syracuse were shown multiple times.
I'm pretty sure developers went to those schools. They always get shown in the videos trailers in the past, but yeah Nebraska needs to step its game up. I believe it turns this year.

some news and notes:

-Option offenses received a ton of attention (new animations, tons of efficiency and speed) *could be OP*
-You will notice when you use a 2 star player against a 5 star player (5 star players apparently feel different)
-Wear & Tear matters a ton in longer games. You'll be able to tell by how he plays if a player isn't receiving proper rest.
-Online Dynasty will not be cross play *this* year. It is something they want in the future
-Gameplay and the core dynasty experience was a big focus for this game
-Mascot mode likely NOT in the game this year
-Deep dives coming soon *possibly this week*
-Madden and CFB 25 on same engine, but the developer have done a lot to make CFB 25 feel different than Madden.
-CFB 25 will play much faster than Madden
-Many new animations for CFB 25. "Plenty of new catch animations"
-POSSIBLE THAT HELMETS COULD GET KNOCKED OFF
-Not a full ESPN license. Just the broadcasters like Kirk and Chris. NO ESPN SCOREBUG
-The easier schools will be really easy to play against if you are a bigger school even on the harder difficulties. (example used is Michigan vs Buffalo)
-No mode like The Yard from Madden in CFB 25
-He reiterates that this game will not be barebones. It is treated as a "foundation building" game.
-Dynasty and RTG will have a ton of replay value
-A LOT OF EFFORT INTO HOW THE OFFSEASON WORKS IN DYNASTY
-No BCS option for Dynasty. Playoff only
-It's all about becoming a "Huge Star" in RTG. NIL plays a role in the mode
-College Gameday not really in the game. Will be a preshow, but not really College Gameday
-Custom Playbooks
-Recruiting is deeper
-Teambuilder is basic, but enough for people to be happy
-More detailed substitutions
-A lot of different equipment compared to madden
-Many different crowd reactions
-Full gameplay footage by early June
-There will be a ticker at the bottom of the screen
-FIRST TRUE CURRENT GEN FOOTBALL GAME FROM EA. GROUND UP CURRENT GEN
-Will come to PC with future releases
-Blocking gameplay looked good.

I wonder how well this will play on the Xbox Series S. May just get a cheap ass console for this game and keep the controller for other uses after done.

some news and notes:

-Option offenses received a ton of attention (new animations, tons of efficiency and speed) *could be OP*
-You will notice when you use a 2 star player against a 5 star player (5 star players apparently feel different)
-Wear & Tear matters a ton in longer games. You'll be able to tell by how he plays if a player isn't receiving proper rest.
-Online Dynasty will not be cross play *this* year. It is something they want in the future
-Madden and CFB 25 on same engine, but the developer have done a lot to make CFB 25 feel different than Madden.
-Not a full ESPN license. Just the broadcasters like Kirk and Chris. NO ESPN SCOREBUG
-The easier schools will be really easy to play against if you are a bigger school even on the harder difficulties. (example used is Michigan vs Buffalo)
-He reiterates that this game will not be barebones. It is treated as a "foundation building" game.
-College Gameday not really in the game. Will be a preshow, but not really College Gameday
-Custom Playbooks
-Recruiting is deeper
Good info.
Nothing on Online co-op for dynasty. Something they likely won't have because it's EA.

some news and notes:

-Custom Playbooks
-Recruiting is deeper
Bigger question. Are you going to take a week off to just play the game?

I'm nervous about the likelihood of having to have an EA account to play, my account got shut down or something at some point in time, but it still tried to log me in when i tried to play one of the NHL games recently.

Because I can't access my EA account, I'm not able to use online features in EA games. I miss being able to just play games without everyone trying to have accounts tied to everything.

Hopefully I'll be able to play this game, but we'll see.
why don't you just make a dummy email address and sign up for a new EA account?

I used to use nothing but PS5 but then I removed my old credit card and tried to add the new one. It would’nt verify any of my cards. Sony support said it’s a bug that affects some people and they won’t be fixing it.

The told me my only option was gift cards so I switched to Xbox about five years ago.

All the new updates sound great just wondered how much more powerful the option offenses will be. Maybe time for Nebraska to return to the option if that’s the case in dynasty.

It also says the small schools will be really easy to play against if your a big school even on harder difficulty levels. Does that mean if you want to use some low G5 team all the games against P5 teams are going to be a lot harder to win?

2024 and they don't even add PC cross play. This is why I avoid EA at all costs, just a lazy company.
I’m happy about it. Cross play caused madden 24 to have way too many bugs in online franchise. Which is a great game other than how frustrating it can be dealing with stupidity

Yes. EA can afford to be lazy since they have no competition. You’re spot on with that.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT