ADVERTISEMENT

EA NCAA Football to be released summer 2024

I hope they don't make it like the modern Madden games. Gameplay, sure. But the pay for features nonsense won't carry over well for college football gamers.

I mean, we've been playing the same game for a decade now lol. We'll go right back to it if this new game sucks balls!

Take that! ****ing Sam Keller
uscs-lawrence-jackson-celebrates-his-sack-of-nebraska-quarterback-sam-keller-in-the-1st.jpg

I hope they don't make it like the modern Madden games. Gameplay, sure. But the pay for features nonsense won't carry over well for college football gamers.

I mean, we've been playing the same game for a decade now lol. We'll go right back to it if this new game sucks balls!
Decades

This is vindication for the Sam Kellers of the world. He was right.

Players will be compensated to be in the new game

It’s the ncaa’s fault the game was cancelled, not players who wanted what they rightfully deserved

Take the 2014 game then update the graphics, implement early signing day/transfer portal and add the playoffs. Instantly better than any of the Madden games since then.
YES. I love the gameplay of 14. No Madden game compares. I would be so happy if it played and felt like that but you know it won't 😅

Itll be great to have the playoff, the transfer portal and a bunch of new features but gameplay is #1. I will go back to 14 so fast if it sucks.

I've read that it wont be the same as Madden 🤞

YES. I love the gameplay of 14. No Madden game compares. I would be so happy if it played and felt like that but you know it won't 😅

Itll be great to have the playoff, the transfer portal and a bunch of new features but gameplay is #1. I will go back to 14 so fast if it sucks.

I've read that it wont be the same as Madden 🤞
Amen!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT