ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola hype train

Hey, take it easy. The guys wife is on the lake association. Is it possible to have a bigger group of douche bags than lake association people?
ad hominem on steroids here this morning. bad cheerios?
446881153_468457568886915_8543537958983339431_n.jpg

he almost destroyed what snyder built. just an awful coach and nasty dude.
Except Snyder helped too. My brother in law said most wanted Snyder fired during his last year and he was doing the Kirk ferentz thing

Except Snyder helped too. My brother in law said most wanted Snyder fired during his last year and he was doing the Kirk ferentz thing
bill retired the first time. then wished he hadn't. then prince failed. bill returned. thank god. brought the program back. but left at the end ungracefully. he did what few men could have done at k-state. the program was beyond putrid when he arrived. i love what he accomplished though coaching brilliance and complete focus. but i didn't like the way he left. klieman was the perfect replacement.

Raoila looks the part for sure. I think he is eventually going to be great. But Spring games mean absolutely nothing. Nada. Zip.
Can we keep him upright and available week to week?

Do we have the brain power on the headset required to unlock his tremendous potential?

Those are my two biggest questions. The talent is immense, but it’s a team game.

Which always seems to happen. Our tackle position still is somewhat suspect. I hope some of these youngsters actually develop and we can have a good line again. I'm somewhat optimistic about the interior, but tackle has been awful.
Agreed. The line is improving, but probably a year away from having the kind of depth across the line that they need/want.

So far the hype seems justified and I've not seen anything negative about Raiola which is not what we're used to. Not common for a true freshman QB. Of course the real proof comes in the real games. No reason to doubt that he won't be great there too but yes we've seen some QBs in the past who were great in practice looking like stars but then not so good in real game situations.

Reactions: dinglefritz
It'll be interesting to see how the ratings pan out. Seems about 50-50 on 5 star QB's. I think DR has all of the tools, but for you CFB nerds here are the previous dudes.

Rivals
Pro-Style #1-2
2015 - Josh Rosen and Jake Browning
2016 - Jacob Eason and KJ Costello
2017 - Davis Mills and Hunter Johnson
2018 - Trevor Lawrence and JT Daniels
2019 - Bo Nix and Graham Mertz
2020 - DJ Uiagalelei and Harrison Bailey
2021 - Quinn Ewers and Brock Vandagriff
2022 - Cade Klubnik and Walker Howard
2023 - Arch Manning and Nico Iamaleava

Dual #1-2
2015 - Deondre Francois and Blake Barnett
2016 - Shea Patterson and Malik Henery
2017 - Kellen Mond and Tate Martell
2018 - Justin Fields and Dorian Thompson Robinson
2019 - Spencer Rattler and Jayden Daniels
2020 - Bryce Young and Luke Doty
2021 - Caleb Williams and Ty Thompson
2022 - Conor Weigman and Gunnar Stockton
2023 - Avery Johnson and Pierce Clarkson

Agree. I'm really waiting to see what OLine we trot out. If Corcoran is a starting tackle we are hosed.

He won’t be a tackle unless there are multiple injuries

Which always seems to happen. Our tackle position still is somewhat suspect. I hope some of these youngsters actually develop and we can have a good line again. I'm somewhat optimistic about the interior, but tackle has been awful.

Sadly, we’re gonna find out now if Corc has improved or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT