ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola B1G Freshman of the Week

I'm trying to come up with a nickname. The "elevator" just seems so lame.

iu

OSU is my pick to win the NC this year if, and a big if, they can fix that subpar (for them) OL of the last couple of years.
I i mean you are a OSU fan. So not a shocker. I bet you are ecstatic the Harbaugh is gone and will no longer own OSU

ESPN is hanging their hat on Colorado but are ready to jump on the Nebraska bandwagon if they beat the dipshits from Colorado.
Yeah they are riding the Sanders’ family meat pretty dang hard. But they can’t bring up any concerns about the CU teams because Deion will ban ESPN from asking any questions.

Reactions: baseball31ne
ESPN is hanging their hat on Colorado but are ready to jump on the Nebraska bandwagon if they beat the dipshits from Colorado.
When Nebraska wins big Saturday, don't count anything from ESPN. It is not in their DNA to like NU. Especially since we aren't telecast on their network anymore.

Just win Saturday. Allow E$PN give all their love to Sanders and make the excuses needed to keep on the mutually agreeable list.

Just win Saturday. Allow E$PN give all their love to Sanders and make the excuses needed to keep on the mutually agreeable list.
No one is brave enough to make criticism of CU. Deion will act tough talk about disrespect and refuse to acknowledge them anymore.

No one is brave enough to make criticism of CU. Deion will act tough talk about disrespect and refuse to acknowledge them anymore.
He is such a phony. He talks about his faith but constantly is playing rap music with the foulest of language. Is he using that to improve the impressionable young men in his care as a coach?

Reactions: Laner2 and Zeke2005
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT