ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan is N!! Official!! Let's fvcking go!! Program changer!!

I'm hearing the delay after coming to terms with interested parties was his signature on the contracts needing to dry completely.

Also, if someone could start some threads about what Iowa and Colorado are thinking right now that'd be great.
Colorado is under the ongoing impression that signing other team’s 2nd or 3rd string and other non contributors is gonna be any difgerent
This year.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
Colorado is under the ongoing impression that signing other team’s 2nd or 3rd string and other non contributors is gonna be any difgerent
This year
Colorado has virtually no NIL money.

That's why they had a massive exodus over the last month. That "Loius Viutton" mirage sold to them never materialized.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Colorado has virtually no NIL money.

That's why they had a massive exodus over the last month. That "Loius Viutton" mirage sold to them never materialized.
None of them were worth any NIL. The coaching staff was a disaster, and still is, and Deion is showing his true colors with blaming people and his general attitude if not in his “circle”. The kids aren’t gonna put up with it and will move on.

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
This year.
Iowa fans only post/read this site, not even their own, if they even have one, so clearly they are once again obsessed with all things NU

@BoilerN And this dude too.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
i-can-feel-it-down-in-my-plums-sticker.png

Could be 3 if Casey comes back. Go from a terrible QB room to a stud QB room overnight.

I'm just super excited that Nebraska got not only their 1st QB target in Raiola but also their 2nd in Kaelin. Given how well Rhule and company have identified other high school talent in their short time here, it gives me a lot of confidence in general that the room has been upgraded. The fact the top target just happens to be the #1 QB prospect in the country is an unexpected and awesome bonus.

If Casey returns, even better. Wouldn't feel forced to play Dylan until the coaching staff felt like he's ready. Either way, I'm happy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT