ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan is N!! Official!! Let's fvcking go!! Program changer!!

He'll leave as soon as Georgia comes calling in a couple years. Not going to get too excited about a rental.
Sinners You Need Jesus GIF

Amazing, amazing job by the staff and welcome Dylan to the Big Red!!

Legacy flip or not, this is why I've been so happy with Rhule and his staff going after the big-time recruits. You aren't going to win them all but when you do win one, it's a huge momentum shift and mentality shift as a program. LET'S FREAKING GO!!!

Fantastic
Great and makes me very happy! At the same time we have to hope that they will be able to recruit some decent WR's and Oline personnel as the team is lacking in those areas. A great QB is just a concussion waiting to happen without good line protection.

Reactions: king_kong_
I'm hearing the delay after coming to terms with interested parties was his signature on the contracts needing to dry completely.

Also, if someone could start some threads about what Iowa and Colorado are thinking right now that'd be great.

I'm hearing the delay after coming to terms with interested parties was his signature on the contracts needing to dry completely.

Also, if someone could start some threads about what Iowa and Colorado are thinking right now that'd be great.
Kirk Ferentz is choosing between Lee Corso and Dan Hawkins as his next OC.

Colorado just signed 73 transfers, all from yesterday's Celebration Bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT