ADVERTISEMENT

Does Frost get fired if the kid makes the FG and they get a win in OT?

Does Frost still get fired if they made the FG and won in OT?

• Yes - still fired

Votes: 34 48.6%
  • No - still here

Votes: 36 51.4%

• Total voters
I don’t know if not waiting 19 days to fire someone in order to keep 7.5M is chess if you aren’t going to hire anyone for months anyway
he was pretty much forced to fire of him just because of just how bad frost is. My guess is he thought Frost could win two of the first 3 games, and at 2-1, with a loss to Oklahoma, would get him to a firing on Oct. 2nd. Going 1-2, to these blah teams, and not doing something, would make Alberts look like a bitch. When your head coach is just that bad, there isn't any other option.

The field goal is just one play, we shouldnt have been in that situation anyway.

However, no. Trev would have known he was going to fire him but would have waited for frost to lose.

he was pretty much forced to fire of him just because of just how bad frost is. My guess is he thought Frost could win two of the first 3 games, and at 2-1, with a loss to Oklahoma, would get him to a firing on Oct. 2nd. Going 1-2, to these blah teams, and not doing something, would make Alberts look like a bitch. When your head coach is just that bad, there isn't any other option.
He couldn’t take the chance that frost would win a couple of games. He had an opening and he took it now

or mickey was brought in under the radar, to replace frost when the season was getting out of hand
Wasn’t really under the radar. This has been the plan all along. Frost knew he had no chance. That’s why he essentially didn’t give it his all since about march when he was told. That’s when he figured what’s the point. Never posted on twitter about Nebraska since then, he has been aware for a while.

He couldn’t take the chance that frost would win a couple of games. He had an opening and he took it now
Frost wasnt going to be here at the end of the year, period. He needed to fire him, because he blows chunks and people would be losing their ever-loving mind. You think Alberts wanted to flush 7.5 mill? This wasnt part of the plan.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Can someone answer my question, lol. Thanks in advance...
I was going to l, but you said you could tell, so I was confused. If you couldn't tell, it wasn't an awful kick. It looked off the foot like it would be, but it seems like made it's way back toward the goal post, and I'm guessing was 5 to 7 feet left.

I was going to l, but you said you could tell, so I was confused. If you couldn't tell, it wasn't an awful kick. It looked off the foot like it would be, but it seems like made it's way back toward the goal post, and I'm guessing was 5 to 7 feet left.
Thank you! I meant to say 'couldn't'.

On a side note, how close was the field goal. I could tell from my seats.
On television it looked close. Maybe 3 feet left, but it was one of those kicks that was left from the start and kind of faded back towards the post. But it never looked good. It had plenty of distance.

Reactions: Huskerpro
So you're saying Alberts deliberately wasted another year in the plans he was going to fire Frost mid-season? Brilliant, bloody brilliant.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Wasn’t really under the radar. This has been the plan all along. Frost knew he had no chance. That’s why he essentially didn’t give it his all since about march when he was told. That’s when he figured what’s the point. Never posted on twitter about Nebraska since then, he has been aware for a while.
Frost had four years of chances you idiot

Lol what? Frost has had 4+ years to win some games. There is no big time program in the country that would have given Frost this much time with the bad results he has produced. He just lost to Georgia Southern at home. You really think he would have ever produced good results? There is no evidence to suggest this.

So you're saying Alberts deliberately wasted another year in the plans he was going to fire Frost mid-season? Brilliant, bloody brilliant.
Frost really should have been fired after last year. I like and believe in Alberts, but he did mismanage the Frost firing.

Just sped up the inevitable by a few weeks. If anyone sees the kicker please buy him a drink or ten. Lol.

Does it really matter?

Yes I think he still gets fired and should have been.

To be honest, it’s a wonder he got this far. This says it all. Plus we just set a record of giving up yards and losing at home after scoring 35+ for the first time ever. This is all coaching.

“Last year, 0-8 in one-score games, other was Ohio State, played them to 9 points. He’s 5-22 in one-score games in his tenure there, worst in the FBS. 0-10 in one-score games since the start of last season. 14 second half leads blown, worst in the FBS, 2 this year. Nine fourth quarter blown leads, tied for second most, 2 this year. Second worst overall record in the B1G, only ahead of Rutgers in his tenure. Second worst conference record in the B1G, only ahead of Rutgers. 0-13 versus ranked teams. 0-13 versus Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin and Iowa, 7 of those were one-score games. You and I both know that this was somewhat inevitable."

Then why redo the contract? He could have just got canned last year and madee 25 million.

Reactions: 54T
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT