ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Scott Frost will live in Nebraska still?

Apr 29, 2022
Even with $15MM, damn that would be so awkward. Has there ever been pictures or rumors of him out and about partying on the town?

I never hear anything about what he did since he obviously had free time. Maybe buy a small private island and chill like a king before going to coach rehab in a few years?

What would you do?

• Haha
Reactions: 30BringsTheHurt
Even with $15MM, damn that would be so awkward. Has there ever been pictures or rumors of him out and about partying on the town?

I never hear anything about what he did since he obviously had free time. Maybe buy a small private island and chill like a king before going to coach rehab in a few years?

What would you do?
He gone. He’ll have another job this winter IF he wants. I think he still owns a house in Orlando.

I would summer in the mountains and winter in Florida.

What would you do?
Ha...no shockingly we have now had 2 coaches and 1 AD that were...

Passed out at bars
Banging girls at bars
Ripping apart country clubs
Destroying golf carts
Fighting on gameday at hotels
Getting thrown out of middle school softball games
Getting thrown out of middle school basketballs games

Yet...not one picture or video

Passed out at bars
Banging girls at bars
Destroying golf carts

Newsflash. College coaches like to party.

Newsflash. College coaches like to party.

I’m Larry Eustachy and I approve this message.

Larry-Eustachy.jpg

Passed out at bars
Banging girls at bars
Destroying golf carts

Impressive job remembering all that. Respect.

I think he will do good, Nebraska was just a different beast then his experience was with.
he will probably go somewhere south...maybe retire in Nebraska and a winter house somewhere

I don't think he will just sail off into the sunset. He is a young guy and will give it another go.

Passed out at bars
Banging girls at bars
Destroying golf carts

I'm not sure if sarcasm but is this really true? (even 1/7 of those things?)

I'm not sure if sarcasm but is this really true? (even 1/7 of those things?)
None of them are true but all of them are rumors that nut job fans brought up and some radio hosts even ran with them a bit.

Moos had to release a statement that he was not passed out at bars
Frost had to walk out on the field hold the hand of his wife and his ****ing kid...

None of them are true but all of them are rumors that nut job fans brought up and some radio hosts even ran with them a bit.

Moos had to release a statement that he was not passed out at bars
Frost had to walk out on the field hold the hand of his wife and his ****ing kid...
Yeah Frost wasn't even wearing his wedding ring for a while if I recall. Weird as it is, I think being a college football coach is very similar to being a politician.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Coach Frost is a good guy and coach (Oregon/UCF). Like Coach Osbourne said, "the ball just didn't bounce his way." He will come back and hopefully will coach against us in the future. It will sell more newsprint...

What would you do?
I'd rather answer the question of what I would do if I ran into SF somewhere.

I hope I'd have enough class to introduce myself, shake his hand and wish him well. I also hope I might muster enough courage to tell him that I'm sorry things didn't work out for him as our head coach, and that I was a big fan of his as a player.

What would you do?
Who cares.

Between his arrogance, the way he pissed away 5 seasons, and the way he looted our school with his extension, I am simply glad to be rid of him. Orlando can have him.

Reactions: putemintheaisles
I'd rather answer the question of what I would do if I ran into SF somewhere.

I hope I'd have enough class to introduce myself, shake his hand and wish him well. I also hope I might muster enough courage to tell him that I'm sorry things didn't work out for him as our head coach, and that I was a big fan of his as a player.
This is wondering what I was wondering. Just for fun as a hypothetical situation if Scott Frost is filling up his truck at a Caseys in Nebraska is he completely ignored and shunned as a persona non grata?

I don't wish him any ill will but I also don't care where he chooses to live. He's got enough money to go wherever he (or his wife) wants. He'll probably get another job somewhere and that will dictate location. If not a new job, then personally I think it would be hard to remain in Lincoln where he's so well recognized. So in that case my guess would be Florida or Arizona based more on his wife's desires.

I don't think he will just sail off into the sunset. He is a young guy and will give it another go.
And he should continue to coach. He has a lot of strengths, but they are overcome by all his weaknesses. He needs to look up the word Introspection and see what it means.

Reactions: headcard

What would you do?
I'd put the chances at slim and none, and slim has left town.

LOL. You think it was once....
Ha...it was probably all the time.

What I am saying is there is one picture of him being out.

But we have all these "sources" telling us about Moos out gettting hammered, Scott out getting hammered and tearing up a golf course and so on...and nothing, not one picture.

Reactions: kelly100

What would you do?
I'd spend all day on this site enjoying life in my own personal mansion, like I do every day.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT