ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe Rhule will make any full time coaching changes in the off-season?

"Organized" is not an adjective that springs to mind for me.

office-chaos-fire-chaotic.gif
Really, what's disorganized about it?

Is Satterfield the quarterback or the center in that scenario?
it's his unit, Johnny

he's being paid to put a well-prepared offense on the field that can score points, take care of the ball and win games

it appears this will now be 6 offenses in 6 tries he's captained to the bottom of the turnover rankings

If the guy had OC experience prior to coaching at Nebraska I might be more inclined to give it more time.
He's been an OC at South Carolina (just last year) and at Temple. He has a total of 12 years experience as an OC. He's been a head coach, an OL coach, a QB coach. He's coached in the NFL. I bet he's probably forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

He's been an OC at South Carolina (just last year) and at Temple. He has a total of 12 years experience as an OC. He's been a head coach, an OL coach, a QB coach. He's coached in the NFL. I bet he's probably forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

Sorry. You are right, I was wrong. He has been an OC. Most notably at South Carolina.

The offense is still a nightmare. If Satterfield isn't responsible, I don't know who is.

Sorry. You are right, I was wrong. He has been an OC. Most notably at South Carolina.

The offense is still a nightmare. If Satterfield isn't responsible, I don't know who is.
where he led the SEC in turnovers in both seasons holding that post

At this early point I don't see coaching as the issue (at least yet). Coaches don't cause the turnovers. They definitely need a different QB. That's the number one problem right now.
I sure hope there are two or three coaches gone in the off-season but I don't know if Rhule will do it or not.

At this point we are the Chicago Cubs of college football, lovable losers.

Reactions: bigboxes
WARNING: funny

couple South Carolina fans weighing in on this on their board

Has south carolinas offense turned into a juggernaut this year?
not exactly

17 points in the opener vs UNC
47 last week against nobody

rattler averaging 350yds/game passing (83% completion percentage(!)), running game is abysmal

they're at UGA this weekend

The silent snap count doesn't all fall on the OC or organization. Against Colorado, Sims signaled to the LG, who then waved his hand toward the center to give him the good to go. There were times when the RG waved his hand and there was no snap, then waved it again, then the center waited a beat or 2 until he snapped it. Again, I am not sure if the QB should have waited to signal the RG, or if the center didn't see it, or if the center wasn't consistent with his timing from when he got the hand wave until he snapped it.

Now I think using the RG to signal to the Center is pointless, but I am sure there is a reason, maybe so the Center can find the Mike and then make a pass pro call, or a whatever. But you can practice this and practice this, and if one of the three people involved is off in their timing, the whole thing is off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT