ADVERTISEMENT

Distribution of carries vs Minnesota

Hit me with some positivity. Try it! Might make you feel good.....

giphy.gif
I was extremely positive about everything all offseason leading up to yesterday's game.

I want to win. NOW.

what I saw yesterday was nothing short of embarrassing.

Reactions: leodisflowers
How do you explain your overall negativity on all topics?
Have you seen Nebraska football's recent demise?

I get accused of being negative, I'm not negative I am just observing a negative environment and making observations.
Haven't been to a bowl game in six years and seven looks to be a real possibility. And bowl games aren't some mountain top accomplishment. Any team with a pulse can get into a bowl.

Have you seen Nebraska football's recent demise?

I get accused of being negative, I'm not negative I am just observing a negative environment and making observations.
Haven't been to a bowl game in six years and seven looks to be a real possibility. And bowl games aren't some mountain top accomplishment. Any team with a pulse can get into a bowl.
Exactly. So why were you expecting to be the '95 team overnight. YOu aren't bad for 6 years and then all of the sudden look good after 1 offseason. That's the point. Yes it ****in sucks to lose, but there was a ton of positive to come out of yesterday. No one across the nation thought we were going to win that game. Yes, we stepped on our own dick, but 2 sides of the ball are clearly better than last year and if you can't see that fine..

Reactions: BleedRed78
Exactly. So why were you expecting to be the '95 team overnight. YOu aren't bad for 6 years and then all of the sudden look good after 1 offseason. That's the point. Yes it ****in sucks to lose, but there was a ton of positive to come out of yesterday. No one across the nation thought we were going to win that game. Yes, we stepped on our own dick, but 2 sides of the ball are clearly better than last year and if you can't see that fine..
You know we lost right? And to an unranked team who defines mediocrity to its fullest. I won't deny I liked the ST and defense, if that is in fact who we are, but our offense, based only on last night, is as bad as any I can remember. We paid a guy 9 million to 'get around' to excellence?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT