Hford

Sophomore
Aug 11, 2020
19 for Sims for 4.8 ypc, some sacks involved there
9 for Grant at 3.0 ypc 1 fumble
7 for Ervin at 7.9 ypc
1 for Lloyd at 9.0 ypc
1 for Rahmir at -1.0 ypc

That looks like a Frost offense. They are going to get Sims killed and Ervin should be the leading ball carrier.

7 for Ervin at 7.9 ypc
1 for Lloyd at 9.0 ypc
1 for Rahmir at -1.0 ypc

That looks like a Frost offense. They are going to get Sims killed and Ervin should be the leading ball carrier.
I was saying it the whole game. For all the talk about being a downhill physical run team, we didn’t do it. They couldn’t tackle Ervin. He should have carried 20-25 times. Hopefully they see that too.

7 for Ervin at 7.9 ypc
1 for Lloyd at 9.0 ypc
1 for Rahmir at -1.0 ypc

I was very surprised that Grant was getting so many carries after all the pre-game hype for Ervin and Rhule saying you can't play if you fumble. Tells me that the coaches really think Grant is a better runner (obviously if he doesn't fumble).

I was saying it the whole game. For all the talk about being a downhill physical run team, we didn’t do it. They couldn’t tackle Ervin. He should have carried 20-25 times. Hopefully they see that too.
True was saying this as well they seemed to abandon the run.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I do not like satterfield. And his hat looked stupid.
Yes some very questionable play calling. Can't remember which quarter but 3rd and 3 we dropped back instead of running it. Heck they should have smashed 2x.

The drive we got a fg we ran one time for a decent gang and then passed 2x.

Reactions: tampa husker
Just work on being a running team with a salty D, low scoring defense.

Even when given wide open WRs sims found a way to disappoint.

With all that said, if this game is in Lincoln they win 21-3 or so. Idiots scheduling a road night game in conf to start the year

With all that said, if this game is in Lincoln they win 21-3 or so. Idiots scheduling a road night game in conf to start the year
Agree. this team needed a tune up game against someone inferior. Maybe a couple of them.

The conference schedules that game, not us

Reactions: c3o
I think Ervin had 1 carry in the entire first half, might have been 2. Very bizarre.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I SWORE we were coming out and just going to salt clock away in the 4th. Finally. That is how you win these stupid B1G snorefest games. Nope, pass pass pass. So disappointing.
I said the exact same thing. These coaches need a swift kick in the ass.

Agree that the game plan should be more run-heavy and Ervin needs to be the go-to.

On a similar note, how the Hell is Marcus Washington a second-stringer? The wideouts playing ahead of him did not impress.

Our offense might be worse than Iowas last year.
Only if the coaches don't adjust to be more of the Gabe Ervin show with Sims merely complimenting that and nothing more. Off they do that, it'll be much better than Iowa last year and maybe this year as well

When Rhule says Ervin is what they're supposed to look like and we can't use Grant because he turns the ball over, and we get in crunch time and the exact opposite is on display. You gotta shake your head....

I said I'm giving Rhule and Co. a year and a half, but I can't pretend that I didn't see what I saw.

When Rhule says Ervin is what they're supposed to look like and we can't use Grant because he turns the ball over, and we get in crunch time and the exact opposite is on display. You gotta shake your head....

I said I'm giving Rhule and Co. a year and a half, but I can't pretend that I didn't see what I saw.
he's a liar

there's no other explanation

glad it happened week 1 so we don't have to take him at his word about anything ever again

How do you explain your overall negativity on all topics?
what's there to be positive about

we just got beat by a jv team

I'm positive about plenty. yesterday's performance - and the amount of politicking our coach did that was massively exposed - warrants none.

How do you explain your overall negativity on all topics?
Gerard Ekdom Studio GIF by Radio 10

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT