ADVERTISEMENT

Did Harbaugh just say…

God obviously hated all of his opponents on game day. Preaching religion as a coach is recruiting 101 and he did it well.

Reactions: RedMyMind
‘God has had his hand on this team all year. It’s been a spiritual journey for us’…???

In a year he was suspended for half the games for cheating???

It takes a special mix of idiocy and narcissism to pull that association off.
Maybe he is right. Maybe God had a hand in Hairball being suspended for 6 games because he is such a GD cheater who uses Gods name in vain to defend his behavior

He’s on the spectrum?
Bro he really is. Last night after the game he’s standing there during the interview with his mouth wide open looking lost. Hes a weird bird. But I feel like he does it on purpose to try to create some kind of old school enigma. He’s a cheating twat if you ask me. Hope the curb stomp Bama tho. Lol

Must be why Clemson had a down year. God ditched Dawwww-beaux for Big Jim.

‘God has had his hand on no this team all year. It’s been a spiritual journey for us’…???

coming-to-america-arsenio-hall.gif

‘God has had his hand on this team all year. It’s been a spiritual journey for us’…???

I don’t think there’s ever been a time in my life where I could pull for Michigan. So unlikable.

I’m pulling for Washington and the guy who we should’ve made a run at as coach. It was too obvious.

Season’s not over, Jim. God’s plan may include getting your ass kicked by Alabama. Or winning a title only to vacate it for cheating and your fan base living with another one of those “championships*”
At this point, if Michigan wins it all, it's because they are the best team.

Is that really that shocking? Look at how so-called religious people act all the time.

Absolutely ! He is a pompous ass !

Your not holding Michigan's offense to the same standard as you are the Seminoles.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...dex-unpacking-outrage-florida-state-snub-2023

And since Travis got hurt in Week 12 against North Alabama, the Seminoles have thrown for just 8 fewer yards than Michigan has in that same stretch, but there was no debate about Michigan.
i watched Michigan beat a perennial playoff contender in Ohio State, so i don't care.

not looking at your link, sorry.

Anyone can claim Jesus, buddy. Even Harbaugh. I’d bet he doesn’t chew tobacco, either. He’s better than Frost tho, right?!? What’s worse, chewing tobacco, cheating, or not going to church?

Trying to come up with a Mortal Sin Ranking Index based off the customs of Nebraska Fans, just for the benefit of future coaching candidates. This is stuff they should know…

• Haha
Reactions: c3o and cavalot
Anyone can claim Jesus, buddy. Even Harbaugh. I’d bet he doesn’t chew tobacco, either. He’s better than Frost tho, right?!? What’s worse, chewing tobacco, cheating, or not going to church?

Trying to come up with a Mortal Sin Ranking Index based off the customs of Nebraska Fans, just for the benefit of future coaching candidates. This is stuff they should know…
This could be used for anything. Political office, Teacher, Coach, Preacher...etc.... And I would include all of the midwest, the dirty south, and Utah!

I don’t think there’s ever been a time in my life where I could pull for Michigan. So unlikable.

I’m pulling for Washington and the guy who we should’ve made a run at as coach. It was too obvious.
Oh my god, no kidding!

That was a slam dunk hire (or should have been) for NU.

I guess just the timing was off by a year. But it did not have to be!

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
This could be used for anything. Political office, Teacher, Coach, Preacher...etc.... And I would include all of the midwest, the dirty south, and Utah!
I’m in Mormon country, buddy. Coaches don’t get run outta town here for tobacco usage or the occasional cuss word. Nor does that happen in the south, they ALL chew tobacco!

There’s a Mortal Sin Index in here somewhere. Want to know from the Husker faithful what automatically disqualifies someone. Chew tobacco, poorly Coiffed hair, using the lords name in vain on camera, public intoxication of any sort, missing Christmas or Easter church services… spousal abuse is obviously a lesser sin than chewing tobacco, owing to what I perceive as a difference in how Husker Faithful (is ‘Faithful’ specifically a Christian reference in this case?) will view Frost vs Mickey Joseph thru the Lens of History… it’s all just so confusing to me. What gets coaches ‘Bant. Seems WINNING would be an important barometer. TALENT.

What’s worse… chewing or smoking, for a Husker coach? Can they use ANY nicotine products? How bout Snus?

I heard Michigan is entering the spiritual portal (the whole damn university) and transferring to deity status. They're only talking to Jesus and ended their announcement with "Satan do not contact."

And Jim, you've been in your jockey shorts in a treehouse one too many times to be talking about whatever God has his hand on. You know what I'm sayin'?

I’m in Mormon country, buddy. Coaches don’t get run outta town here for tobacco usage or the occasional cuss word. Nor does that happen in the south, they ALL chew tobacco!

There’s a Mortal Sin Index in here somewhere. Want to know from the Husker faithful what automatically disqualifies someone. Chew tobacco, poorly Coiffed hair, using the lords name in vain on camera, public intoxication of any sort, missing Christmas or Easter church services… spousal abuse is obviously a lesser sin than chewing tobacco, owing to what I perceive as a difference in how Husker Faithful (is ‘Faithful’ specifically a Christian reference in this case?) will view Frost vs Mickey Joseph thru the Lens of History… it’s all just so confusing to me. What gets coaches ‘Bant. Seems WINNING would be an important barometer. TALENT.

What’s worse… chewing or smoking, for a Husker coach? Can they use ANY nicotine products? How bout Snus?
I would say losing over and over and over while being a drunkard, a womanizer, and an overall POS....Is far ahead of a mouth full of skoal. Devaney was all of the above but he won...So in Nebraska Winning will always take precedence over morality. A lot of Nebraskans I know preach it but don't really practice it.

I would say losing over and over and over while being a drunkard, a womanizer, and an overall POS....Is far ahead of a mouth full of skoal. Devaney was all of the above but he won...So in Nebraska Winning will always take precedence over morality. A lot of Nebraskans I know preach it but don't really practice it.
A large percentage of Nebraskans live what they “preach” but we all fall short sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT