ADVERTISEMENT

Did Harbaugh just say…

This is probably a better way to explain what I was thinking.
Considering some of the Christian comments on here and that calling someone you disagree with about option football a 'whiny little bitch' is standard fare on this board I can't argue with you. I am also waiting any day now for the claim Scott Frost started the Hindenburg on fire.
But I'll take living in a predominantly Christian society, with massive imperfection, over anyplace else.
Looks whats happened to our children as we've given the middle finger to God more and more.

coming-to-america-arsenio-hall.gif
Points for Coming to America gif
Extra points if you come back with a Sexual Chocolate or a My-T-Sharp gif.

Mother Theresa was probably as close as it got to living up to the ideal.
Ha! Mother Theresa was a horrible person, read or listen to Christopher Hitchens on visiting Calcutta and what he found was astonishing (she championed poverty and suffering) - also review her speech at Nobel peace award- ugh!

A large percentage of Nebraskans live what they “preach” but we all fall short sometimes.
I agree with this for the most part. But there was a professional leadership study years ago that showed that most professionals do not actually do what they profess to be doing. They will speak about one thing but then not actually do it in practice. I found it especially meaningful in evaluating coaches. The most successful coaches stay with their plan and do not deviate when times get tough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT