ADVERTISEMENT

Did Any Chicken-Necked Media Member Ask About the Wind to Start the 2nd Half?

Benning mentioned on the radio that the wind swirls around at field level, but not so much up higher. I know it’s a razor-thin decision, but I would have rather had the wind with me at the end of the halves than in the 1st and 3rd Quarters. Especially because it was a home game we really had a chance to win.

That’s another topic of discussion in itself with the wind topic - winning on our home turf. If we want to be relevant again, losing on our home turf consistently is frankly inexcusable.

Benning mentioned on the radio that the wind swirls around at field level, but not so much up higher. I know it’s a razor-thin decision, but I would have rather had the wind with me at the end of the halves than in the 1st and 3rd Quarters. Especially because it was a home game we really had a chance to win.

That’s another topic of discussion in itself with the wind topic - winning on our home turf. If we want to be relevant again, losing on our home turf consistently is frankly inexcusable.
Here is a clue. Benning is an idiot. But he likes to use big words that I can't understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
Belichick yesterday kicked away the ball and the wind to start the 2nd half against the jets

Spoiler alert: it worked, Pats won in the 4th quarter

Belichick yesterday kicked away the ball and the wind to start the 2nd half against the jets

Spoiler alert: it worked, Pats won in the 4th quarter
Get over it… Thompson runs for a first down instead of throwing it into double coverage their running more time off and winning the game..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT