ADVERTISEMENT

((Developing)) Chumlee from Pawn Stars jailed on drug and weapon charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had heard from several sources that he and the rest of the Pawn Star gang are a bunch of a-holes. Who knew that the fat guy(ok, they all are fat) was a methhead? He also was a felon in possession of guns. Them pesky gun laws caught another bad guy. We better make gun laws more strict. The bad guys that ignore them follow them so well.

Reactions: newAD
The judge wanted 100K bail, Rick offered $25K, the judge said $62K, Rick said $60K was his final offer, the judge said no deal, so Chumlee sits in jail.

Just about everybody has rules to keep their jobs. Many of us are required to abstain from drugs (and get tested). I don't understand why so many actors and musicians, who have such great gigs going throw it all away.

The judge wanted 100K bail, Rick offered $25K, the judge said $62K, Rick said $60K was his final offer, the judge said no deal, so Chumlee sits in jail.

Just about everybody has rules to keep their jobs. Many of us are required to abstain from drugs (and get tested). I don't understand why so many actors and musicians, who have such great gigs going throw it all away.
It's the dope.

I am shocked.
Shocked-Face.gif

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
I had heard from several sources that he and the rest of the Pawn Star gang are a bunch of a-holes. .

Some of your most successful businessmen are frequently described as "assholes".

Frequently I have to tell people that their (insert their now totaled Harley, motorhome, car, whatever) isn't worth what their seeking from the ins. company. Sometimes they view me as an asshole afterwards when I tell them, "We owe you what you reasonably could have expected to sell it for before it was totaled, and if you advertised your 1983 Harley Sportster for $12,000 pre accident, your phone would never ring, let alone sell" From that point on, I am an asshole when they retell their story to friends, family, and co-workers. When in reality, no matter how you present the news, if it isn't what they want to hear, I'm an asshole.

Those pawn Shop guys are super successful and have made bank and I have no doubt they offend many people along the way who didn't get what they were hoping for when they attempted to do business with them. Whether it be a real estate agent trying to sell them property, or guys wanting retail + for an item that wasn't worth what they thought. My guess is, their pretty cool dudes you'd have a great evening with over some cold one's.

Far as Chumlee goes, outside the meth, and who' meth was it anyway? This is pretty much no biggie for me. Weed and a gun are something you'd find in a lot of people's homes. Now if the meth is Chumlee's, he is probably done and it would be understandable. I hope it wasn't his.

Last edited:
Rick is gonna go to bail him out and the judge will be like, "Bail is set at $20,000." Rick will hit him with, "Best I can do for you is $700. We'll write up the paperwork, you'll have the cash in your hand today."

Looks like he hit the Vegas trifecta

sexual assault, drugs, and guns.

They got rid of Olivia they had on the show for awhile after her hardcore sex tapes became public, now Chumlee. I hope there isn't any dirt on Rebeca the book expert, she is a sweetheart.

They got rid of Olivia they had on the show for awhile after her hardcore sex tapes became public, now Chumlee. I hope there isn't any dirt on Rebeca the book expert, she is a sweetheart.
I had no idea Olivia had done a nude photo shoot until I read your comment. Three seconds of google-fu and I found the pics. Way to look out. I would link them, but that would probably get me in trouble on here.

I had no idea Olivia had done a nude photo shoot until I read your comment. Three seconds of google-fu and I found the pics. Way to look out. I would link them, but that would probably get me in trouble on here.
She was in Playboy (I think) and had nude photos as a Suicide Girl. But my understanding is there was much worse, like XXX stuff that got her canned.

Yeah...not Rebecca. She is a keeper for sure.

Some of your most successful businessmen are frequently described as "assholes".

Frequently I have to tell people that their (insert their now totaled Harley, motorhome, car, whatever) isn't worth what their seeking from the ins. company. Sometimes they view me as an asshole afterwards when I tell them, "We owe you what you reasonably could have expected to sell it for before it was totaled, and if you advertised your 1983 Harley Sportster for $12,000 pre accident, your phone would never ring, let alone sell" From that point on, I am an asshole when they retell their story to friends, family, and co-workers. When in reality, no matter how you present the news, if it isn't what they want to hear, I'm an asshole.

Those pawn Shop guys are super successful and have made bank and I have no doubt they offend many people along the way who didn't get what they were hoping for when they attempted to do business with them. Whether it be a real estate agent trying to sell them property, or guys wanting retail + for an item that wasn't worth what they thought. My guess is, their pretty cool dudes you'd have a great evening with over some cold one's.

Far as Chumlee goes, outside the meth, and who' meth was it anyway? This is pretty much no biggie for me. Weed and a gun are something you'd find in a lot of people's homes. Now if the meth is Chumlee's, he is probably done and it would be understandable. I hope it wasn't his.

Some texting teenager hit my car in the rear and totaled it. The crapheads at his parent's insurance company, state farm, would NOT consider giving me anywhere near what it costs in the local area to replace that Toyota with another with the same features, for the same year, for the same low mileage, and for the same pre-accident condition. So, screw what you THINK someone might give me pre-accident and what I could have reasonably expected to sell it for, screw state farm, screw whatever company you work for, and go pee up a rope.

Insurance companies, along with their lawyers and adjusters are masters at distorting the English language.

"REASONABLY EXPECTED" to sell it for my ass. You only HAVE to tell people whatever bs your sorry company dictates you to tell them. Try to remember this. I wasn't trying to sell it. I was only trying to make myself whole, again, to the level I was before the little, selfish narcissist hit and injured me, according to WHAT THE LAW espouses.

Now, ask me how I really feel about it. Thanks for the set up, I needed the venting.

Last edited:
Some texting teenager hit my car in the rear and totaled it. The crapheads at his parent's insurance company, state farm, would NOT consider giving me anywhere near what it costs in the local area to replace that Toyota with another with the same features, for the same year, for the same low mileage, and for the same pre-accident condition. So, screw what you THINK someone might give me pre-accident and what I could have reasonably expected to sell it for, screw state farm, screw whatever company you work for, and go pee up a rope.

Insurance companies, along with their lawyers and adjusters are masters at distorting the English language.

"REASONABLY EXPECTED" to sell it for my ass. You only HAVE to tell people whatever bs your sorry company dictates you to tell them. Try to remember this. I wasn't trying to sell it. I was only trying to make myself whole, again, to the level I was before the little, selfish narcissist hit and injured me, according to WHAT THE LAW espouses.

Now, ask me how I really feel about it. Thanks for the set up, I needed the venting.

Did you really dig up a two year old post to bitch at me, for something somebody else did to you? Sorry about your bad experience with an insurance company, and if you talked to them the way you just talked to me....well, let's just say I kinda get why maybe they didn't play much ball with you.

Did you really dig up a two year old post to bitch at me, for something somebody else did to you? Sorry about your bad experience with an insurance company, and if you talked to them the way you just talked to me....well, let's just say I kinda get why maybe they didn't play much ball with you.

Lite, BradWesley updated this thread with the father's passing. Obviously, those that didn't read the thread the first time read the comments. You just happened to find someone who you ticked off with your story. They didn't dig the thread up just to torch you.

So you admit that insurance agents will let their personal feelings about the claimer dictate how much they are entitled to for damages?

Reactions: wkato
Pawn Stars is an absolutely terrible show. I hope now with all of the shady characters they have on the show they pull the show and never run it again. The History channel has been nothing but Pawn Stars 24/7 ever since this show came out and completely ruined the channel. If you wanted to watch actual history, you had to watch history ininternational and now that that's replaced by the ****ing weed channel, there's only military history or smithsonian, which I don't think a lot of people get those channels.

Reactions: bigboxes
Pawn Stars is an absolutely terrible show. I hope now with all of the shady characters they have on the show they pull the show and never run it again. The History channel has been nothing but Pawn Stars 24/7 ever since this show came out and completely ruined the channel. If you wanted to watch actual history, you had to watch history ininternational and now that that's replaced by the ****ing weed channel, there's only military history or smithsonian, which I don't think a lot of people get those channels.
get-off-my-lawn-gif-3.gif

She was in Playboy (I think) and had nude photos as a Suicide Girl. But my understanding is there was much worse, like XXX stuff that got her canned.
It's my understanding Olivia prefers women over men and pretty raunchy pictures, Rebeca is married but still pretty hot

If you were wronged, sue the teen, his parents, and the insurance company that didn't pay you. Makes more sense than complaining in this two year old thread and telling a poster to pee up a rope.

No, you're wrong, again. I bitched because of your rationalizations for treating people contrary to what the law states in restoring people to what they started with and making them whole again. Yes, your rationalizations.

Politicians and insurance people have proven time and time, again, that if you say a lie enough times, they actually begin to believe it. You, apparently, are included in that group.

Have you ever heard of bad faith laws in state codes? I'll bet your insurance employers don't train you about that. Or, you may have heard of them and just rationalized that they don't apply to you guys.

By the way, I FORCED them to play ball with me using the laws they tend to ignore. You talk as if being a "nice guy" is going to make a difference for them to treat people right instead of the INDIFFERENCE they habitually exhibit.

Good luck sleeping well at night. But, again, if you lie to yourself long enough, it doesn't make a difference after awhile, does it.

I'll bet you get bonuses for being stingy in claims, right?

I, also, bet you really believe you're in good hands with allstate, state farm is there, nationwide is on your side, and usaa actually is looking out for our veterans.

Say hi to the easter bunny, santa claus, and the tooth fairy the next time you see them.

If you were wronged, sue the teen, his parents, and the insurance company that didn't pay you. Makes more sense than complaining in this two year old thread and telling a poster to pee up a rope.
What makes you think I didn't?

If you read the posts, please note that I am addressing that guys rationalizations for treating people contrary to law and them making excuses for it.
This thread was brought back recently, therefore, it isn't two years old to me and I addressed what was in it. So, do you want to defend how insurance companies treat innocent victims as if they are bad people? If so, then let's start the argument.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Laugh all you want what you posted above was some bull shit.

Ive had very good service from my insurance guy but i have heard some stuff like above from friends. And I guess you kinda confirmed it is based on things other than what the claimer rightfully deserves. Oops.

What makes you think I didn't?

So, do you want to defend how insurance companies treat innocent victims as if they are bad people? If so, then let's start the argument.

I would rather hear how you stuck it to them in Court. If you have a success story in fighting them, that would inspire others to not just take the insurance companies' crap at face value.

Reactions: saluno22
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT