ADVERTISEMENT

Danica Patrick is Dating Aaron Rodgers

Are you still in high school? More than a mouthful's a waste. Another favorite saying from a cow vet was "sloppy tits means sloppy ass"...he was talking about dairy cows I think.

At my age nearly every female has a little junk in the trunk. It's life. But the bonus is that rarely do boobs get smaller as women age. We all add same pounds. I can't expect women to be perfect when I'm not either.

Not much to ponder, unless you're into sleeping with underage girls. But I feel an obligation at this juncture to tell you that it's illegal. :D
Ahhh but we weren't talking about ACTUALLY sleeping with a teenager, we were talking about her looking like or making you feel like you were sleeping with a teenager all over again......BIG difference :cool: I would have no objections to my wife of 37+ years looking like a teenager again. None whatsoever.

Ahhh but we weren't talking about ACTUALLY sleeping with a teenager, we were talking about her looking like or making you feel like you were sleeping with a teenager all over again......BIG difference :cool: I would have no objections to my wife of 37+ years looking like a teenager again. None whatsoever.

See now, that strikes me as being a little weird. I'm fine hanging with women that have a little age to them, because being around a girl with a mind younger than 40 makes me sorta ill. Gotta take the bad with the good.

See now, that strikes me as being a little weird. I'm fine hanging with women that have a little age to them, because being around a girl with a mind younger than 40 makes me sorta ill. Gotta take the bad with the good.
you said LOOKS not anything about her mind.Winking

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT