ADVERTISEMENT

Dak....

Lol…that’s what happens when you mouth before game is over!! Dak is overpaid, but I’d pay him before Cousins or Kyler Murray.
Yep, pretty impressive stuff against the worst team in the league that is most likely tanking.

Lol…that’s what happens when you mouth before game is over!! Dak is overpaid, but I’d pay him before Cousins or Kyler Murray.

That game reinforced my opinion of him...credit for the W though, he had a great game winning drive at the end....and he was lucky Lovie choked it away to give him the opportunity against the worst team in the league at home.

That game reinforced my opinion of him...credit for the W though, he had a great game winning drive at the end....and he was lucky Lovie choked it away to give him the opportunity against the worst team in the league at home.
I’m just picking with you. Dak is so overpaid. But most of them are. Dallas was in a bad place. They had to pay him.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Jalen Hurts is by far the class of that division

might take the kid from Wash 2nd, honestly
LOVED Heineke when the Vikings had him. I couldn’t believe they waived him over some silly drunken deal. They could have put him on the PUP list and kept him around. Reminds me a lot of Favre

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT