ADVERTISEMENT

CU will lose at least 1 more game b/c of Saturday

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
This is like back in our heyday when teams would often lose the next game after they paid us because we beat them up so bad.

Love it!

Reactions: BleedRed78
This is like back in our heyday when teams would often lose the next game after they paid us because we beat them up so bad.

Love it!
They are beat up and demoralized for sure. Just like in the hay day. Hopefully we don't have a let down which has also happened. I love this TEAM. Just not sure how bought in to be. Voters aren't

Reactions: Antwill
They'll lose more than one more game this season. You can't field a good team with an entirely new OL no matter how good they are as individuals because they haven't played together before to gel.
Just like last year, it baffles me that CU never, ever gives the O-line any help. What is the point of sending 5 receivers out on every play when the QB won’t even have time to find one of them?

Last edited:
Would you play hard for a coach who spends 75% of his time making national commercials then allows his son, the supposed team leader, leave the bench w over 2 minutes left in the game?

Just like last year, it baffles me that CU never, ever gives the O-line any help. What is the point of sending 5 receivers out every play when the QB won’t even have time to find one of them?
Sanders loves speed and athleticism, but doesn’t realize that you can have some of the best skill players on the planet, but if you can’t block the line of scrimmage, it’s gonna be a tough road to hoe! Not sure he made any in roads with his OL when he removed his headset and debased them with cameras rolling……not the time, or place!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT