ADVERTISEMENT

CU Buff Players Want Cash for “Jewelry” That Was Stolen at UCLA

What is amusing is anyone being impressed by anything Neon says. I just know you’re a fan boy so I’m making sure you caught his most recent impressive statements. Who is my boy?
Im not a fan boy. Just don't get why so many people on here are bent by his failures and successes. I do find it amusing that the same people who loved our last president find Neon Deion to be repulsive.

Im not a fan boy. Just don't get why so many people on here are bent by his failures and successes. I do find it amusing that the same people who loved our last president find Neon Deion to be repulsive.
Well, one told the hard truth and the other says he brought in “dawgs” and now says they have to go. It’s not difficult to see the difference.

It's not their first time playing at UCLA. They should know as well as anyone, everything within a mile of that stadium that isn't locked up is stolen at halftime.

Reactions: dragonraider1
Not seeing many bent by his failures, mainly seeing us laugh at him. It is a full on circus now.

Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

It's not their first time playing at UCLA. They should know as well as anyone, everything within a mile of that stadium that isn't locked up is stolen at halftime.
Pasadena is a very nice place. I was there for the game this last weekend. If I was forced to move to LA and had the money, I'd buy a home there. Beautiful place and a beautiful place for a football game.

Are you thinking of the Coliseum? Go a few blocks the wrong way and you'll be sorry you did.

If I said Deion has an undefeated or one loss team would it make more sense to you?

If I said Deion has an undefeated or one loss team would it make more sense to you?
Ummm no. There are lots of teams that are having success. If that's what your implying. I really don't care about any other team than Nebraska. I couldn't even tell you who's ranked in the top 5 right now. Until NE is there it doesn't matter to me.

LOL yes. Just as fake and full of shit as all star wrestling. Perfect arena for him.
Says the guy who thinks what Neon says is impressive, despite all of his actions to the contrary. Identifying “fake and full of shit” isn’t your forte there champ. Take a couple laps.

Pasadena is a very nice place. I was there for the game this last weekend. If I was forced to move to LA and had the money, I'd buy a home there. Beautiful place and a beautiful place for a football game.

Are you thinking of the Coliseum? Go a few blocks the wrong way and you'll be sorry you did.
Nope. I went the year Taylor Martinez played there. Everything left outside of cars on the golf course parking lot was stolen during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT