ADVERTISEMENT

CU Buff Players Want Cash for “Jewelry” That Was Stolen at UCLA

Insurance fraud. I thought they all wore it during games. Another reason to be old school. Our coaches said leave that at home

Reactions: solarpanels
wedding-crashers-w-ill-ferrell.gif

What idiot buys expensive jewelry and doesn’t insure it? I know they’re kids, but where are the adults helping them manage and navigate their new found wealth? If Deion wants to build a NIL deal centric program, he better have people to help these kids not end up like every other broke athlete. But we know he won’t, because that would require him to actually care about the kids’ best interests and not just his own

What idiot buys expensive jewelry and doesn’t insure it? I know they’re kids, but where are the adults helping them manage and navigate their new found wealth? If Deion wants to build a NIL deal centric program, he better have people to help these kids not end up like every other broke athlete. But we know he won’t, because that would require him to actually care about the kids’ best interests and not just his own
Whowuddathunk?

I call the story bs , don’t they usually store their valuables in a safe location? Hell even playing high school football in the 1970’s going to away games the student manager came around we’d put our billfolds watches or other valuables in a duffel bag and he’d come around after the game and you’d pick up your valuables

What idiot shows off a 6 figure watch for millions to see at football games, essentially putting a bulls-eye on the entire team for theft as they travel around the country?
I’m guessing that CU teammates who had non-bling stolen because of Sander’s juvenile showboating won’t take too kindly to the situation…

I made a comment earlier today about how nobody thinks Neon is stupid; I retract that comment. He in fact may be stupid, or retarded, or just full of shit, as I mentioned. You have thousands of dollars, maybe tens of thousands of dollars in jewelry, and don't insure it? I wonder why that would be, then "and I know they're going to be truthful about what they lost."

I am thoroughly enjoying this guy not being able to hide what he is.

@cavalot, a bunch more impressive comments from Neon!

I call the story bs , don’t they usually store their valuables in a safe location? Hell even playing high school football in the 1970’s going to away games the student manager came around we’d put our billfolds watches or other valuables in a duffel bag and he’d come around after the game and you’d pick up your valuables
90% chance it's bullshit. Take the focus of his losing, while trying to pocket some cash . . . it's a win win, except for society, which loses every time this idiot is given a microphone.

What idiot shows off a 6 figure watch for millions to see at football games, essentially putting a bulls-eye on the entire team for theft as they travel around the country?
I’m guessing that CU teammates who had non-bling stolen because of Sander’s juvenile showboating won’t take too kindly to the situation…
6 figure watch?

I thought this joker was supposed to be a father figure to these kids? What's next, these kids only carry liability on their Range Rovers? His family makes the flashy jewelry trendy on his team but I'm guessing no one explained to to the other kids that they need insurance. Teaching people to be poor and make poor people decisions.

This is going to be like a CTA Chicago minor bus accident where 2 riders were on board, then suddenly 30 people claim they were on the bus and have neck/whiplash issues.

Well obviously the theft is NOT good but maybe they'll learn to leave the bling at home when traveling to California.

Reactions: ssmill777
Really?

Why were you bringing your wallets to the game?

I made a comment earlier today about how nobody thinks Neon is stupid; I retract that comment. He in fact may be stupid, or retarded, or just full of shit, as I mentioned. You have thousands of dollars, maybe tens of thousands of dollars in jewelry, and don't insure it? I wonder why that would be, then "and I know they're going to be truthful about what they lost."

I am thoroughly enjoying this guy not being able to hide what he is.

@cavalot, a bunch more impressive comments from Neon!
I find your infatuation with DS and me amusing. I could care less if Deions boys had their shit stolen. Or what he says about it. If DS is a fraud and doesn't back his statements about accountability up, it will all come to a head eventually. It always does. Kind of like your boy....What's his name?

Isn’t the arrangement with athletes and expensive possessions like jewelry or automobiles a lease/loan agreement normally? Perhaps it’s a NIL kind of deal.
I doubt #2 put up the money to purchase, but he might have to come up with the money to replace.

Reactions: Badger Pete
So assuming that these guys were legitimate victims of theft, UCLA ought to be on the hook here. They’re responsible for security. And regardless if their opponent is an unlikeable CU team or Army/Navy/Air Force, they should expect to be able to leave whatever valuables they have in the locker room and have the area be secured.

Blaming the victims here seems like trying too hard to complain about CU.

I find your infatuation with DS and me amusing. I could care less if Deions boys had their shit stolen. Or what he says about it. If DS is a fraud and doesn't back his statements about accountability up, it will all come to a head eventually. It always does. Kind of like your boy....What's his name?
What is amusing is anyone being impressed by anything Neon says. I just know you’re a fan boy so I’m making sure you caught his most recent impressive statements. Who is my boy?

So assuming that these guys were legitimate victims of theft, UCLA ought to be on the hook here. They’re responsible for security. And regardless if their opponent is an unlikeable CU team or Army/Navy/Air Force, they should expect to be able to leave whatever valuables they have in the locker room and have the area be secured.

I should be able to expect a lot of things. Reality is I can't. That is why people carry insurance in the first place.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Why in God's name would anyone bring expensive jewelry with them to a locker room? Better off leaving it at home. If you must, leave it in your car.

Not likely😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT