ADVERTISEMENT

Crayton

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

The one game I wouldn't hate that they win, they choke. Stupid birds

Reactions: newAD
I like Creighton, but they are a terrible rebounding team since Kramelj got hurt. That really killed them today, along with Foster crapping the bed at the end of regulation.

Reactions: newAD
I like Creighton, but they are a terrible rebounding team since Kramelj got hurt. That really killed them today, along with Foster crapping the bed at the end of regulation.

Way too many offensive boards given up. Foster had a not so stellar end of game.

Way too many offensive boards given up. Foster had a not so stellar end of game.
For the life of me, I don't know why so many players seem to want to let the "last shot" fly with :00001 left on the clock. Give yourself a few seconds' leeway, to make sure you get a decent shot. It's not like the opponent is going to get the rebound with two seconds left and throw in a 90-footer for the win.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Creighton has to figure out a way or a reason why they tend to fade at the end...I get injuries suck but it seems late Feb and March are a struggle when you really want to be playing your best.....This time next week I suspect they will be done while Nebraska is on to round 2 of the NIT

Woohoo, we win in the NIT, maybe at that.

I do not follow them ever, but know they have been the best basketball program by far in the State of Nebraska.

That one would prepare festivities as they may lose in the NCAA while we likely will not be there reeks of envy.

Providence always seems to be a thorn in their side.

Providence is usually pretty athletic and gives creighton fits down low. They can slow it down and keep creighton out of the fast paced offense they want to run. Creighton needs to build more depth to keep late season injuries from really affecting their success

Woohoo, we win in the NIT, maybe at that.

I do not follow them ever, but know they have been the best basketball program by far in the State of Nebraska.

That one would prepare festivities as they may lose in the NCAA while we likely will not be there reeks of envy.
Bull$hit!! Crayton is a perennial one and done team dating back to their days in the MVC. No offense but this is not the old Big East and the MVC was a two bid league at best. NU will won this rivalry for the years to come.

Bull$hit!! Crayton is a perennial one and done team dating back to their days in the MVC. No offense but this is not the old Big East and the MVC was a two bid league at best. NU will won this rivalry for the years to come.

Creighton has won an NCAA tournament game in 3 of the last 4 appearances. They have almost twice as many NCAA tournament victories as we have appearances in the NCAA tournament.

I get hating them but let’s not rewrite history.

I think it has turned into as soon as Tim Miles leaves or is fired. As Tim Miles says. Death. Taxes. Mcdermott beats Miles
I gotta say, it's a can't-miss strategy. Just keep blowharding year after year after year after year about how NU is totally going to roll Creighton, and eventually he has to be right.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT