ADVERTISEMENT

Covid-19 symptoms

Crazyhole

All-American
Jun 4, 2004
Just curious about what the board residents that have contracted the virus have experienced. Im not talking about the normal symptoms like having a cough or losing your sense of smell, I am more interested in finding out the rare symptoms, like covid toe or AIDS. I ask because I fell off a ladder yesterday and was concerned that it may be a sign that I need to be tested.

Just curious about what the board residents that have contracted the virus have experienced. Im not talking about the normal symptoms like having a cough or losing your sense of smell, I am more interested in finding out the rare symptoms, like covid toe or AIDS. I ask because I fell off a ladder yesterday and was concerned that it may be a sign that I need to be tested.

It causes you to yell at people that are walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk.

Board residents are a small sample to use. You would do better searching rarer symptoms online. ‘Brain fog’ has been mentioned as a possible symptom, but that describes me every day before noon.

Fwiw, the state of testing in the US is a mess right now. You should actually consult your personal physician if you are concerned about whether you should get one or not.

I believe that is symptom #329

Board residents are a small sample to use. You would do better searching rarer symptoms online. ‘Brain fog’ has been mentioned as a possible symptom, but that describes me every day before noon.

Fwiw, the state of testing in the US is a mess right now. You should actually consult your personal physician if you are concerned about whether you should get one or not.
Let's be honest, it describes you after noon as well lol

I hope you are ok after your fall.

Last edited:
Sorry for your fall, seems as though you’ve fallen off the highest of horses. Get well.

Everything from a runny nose to the walking farts get tested. Hell everything is Covid19
Actually not so much now. The CDC apparently was concerned that the positivity rate might fall so they directed that only those people with typical symptoms get tested. A neighbor was ill and had known exposure so they tested him. His wife who works on the internal medicine floor of an area hospital had a sore throat and headache shortly after he was diagnosed was NOT tested and instructed to come to work regardless.....

Reactions: huntered
I hope so too. I heard about a guy that fell off a ladder and then 4 years later, bam!, herpes.

I was once installing a fire alarm over twenty feet up on a ladder. I lost my balance for a moment and I have no idea how I righted myself ... holding the metal box containing the alarm.

Maybe the big guy upstairs wanted me to see Tom Osborne and the boys in 94, 95 and 97.

I was once installing a fire alarm over twenty feet up on a ladder. I lost my balance for a moment and I have no idea how I righted myself ... holding the metal box containing the alarm.

Maybe the big guy upstairs wanted me to see Tom Osborne and the boys in 94, 95 and 97.
Did you get tested for Covid? I've heard that one of the symptoms is being 20 feet up on a ladder installing a fire alarm.

I don’t know what to believe for sure but has anyone on here participated in a covid vaccine trial?

I'm surprised that people know folks that have been infected let alone died. 210k people have died out of 320 million. I'm skeptical. The science isn't sure before you cite it.

Reactions: ssmill777
I'm surprised that people know folks that have been infected let alone died. 210k people have died out of 320 million. I'm skeptical. The science isn't sure before you cite it.
I know people that have had it and said it was no worse than a really bad cold including 2 in their 70’s and 1 with COPD as far as knowing anybody that passed away I know of no 1.

I know someone that died after testing positive. He was already dying from terminal cancer, but was listed as a covid death.
That's funny. Me too. First "COVID" death in our county. Actually he was already over his COVID symptoms but his metastatic urinary tract cancer killed him before his body could totally eliminate all of the dead COVID genetic material....

A friend of mine is. I asked why in the world would he do that?
I would absolutely have done it IF they would have taken it. The risk of taking the vaccine is a thousand times less than dying from COVID regardless of how small your risk is from COVID. Think of this, you can go to the bars, eat at any restaurant and not worry. Hell, stay in hotels, travel rent a date etc. There's virtually no risk from the vaccine. One of our medical students participated in one in Norfolk. He had a sore arm and a slight fever for a day from the vaccine.

Reactions: ssmill777
I know of one person (didn't know them personally) who died, and two others that have become pretty sick from it but recovered.

I know someone that died after testing positive. He was already dying from terminal cancer, but was listed as a covid death.
We had a guy here at work who had cancer and died while having covid as well

I would absolutely have done it IF they would have taken it. The risk of taking the vaccine is a thousand times less than dying from COVID regardless of how small your risk is from COVID. Think of this, you can go to the bars, eat at any restaurant and not worry. Hell, stay in hotels, travel rent a date etc. There's virtually no risk from the vaccine. One of our medical students participated in one in Norfolk. He had a sore arm and a slight fever for a day from the vaccine.
C'mon dingle. Now you're just telling stories. Dont make stuff.

Might just be fake news, but I heard that wearing a mask is a symptom of covid.

I got tested and it was negative, so I can verify that itchy butthole and stinky feet are NOT symptoms. Also, a sigh of relief after testing negative is not a symptom.

Someone caught it twice.
Mulitple people have caught it twice...It doesn't necessarily mean that we will all be susceptible to catch it twice though.

I had the Chicken Pox twice about 3 years a part when I was in grade school....most people don't catch chicken pox, twice, but apparently some do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT