ADVERTISEMENT

Corn Cruiting

You're not going to be happy, regardless. We're not returning to the 90s.
Here are three big ifs. IF NU finds a way to win in Minneapolis AND IF NU pounds the puffs and enters the first home game 2-0 AND IF the first play of the Rhule/Satterfield era is a short side option...then what do you think the chances are the fans pour out onto the field right then and there and tear down the goalposts?

giphy.gif

If we land all 5!!

Do you remember your parents yelling “don’t run with that stick or you’ll put somebody’s eye out”? I actually knew someone who was being chased by another kid holding a broken off car antenna…….yep. Lost his eye
My father in law took a fireplace stoker to the eye when he was five. Tripped down stairs behind his brother who was holding it over his shoulder.

• Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz
My father in law took a fireplace stoker to the eye when he was five. Tripped down stairs behind his brother who was holding it over his shoulder.
Also, my best friend growing up was camping with his brother and his friends. They were all drunk and on mushrooms when his brother stepped on a stick to break it in half for the fire. Part of it flung up straight into his eye. That drive to the hospital sobered him right up.

Also, my best friend growing up was camping with his brother and his friends. They were all drunk and on mushrooms when his brother stepped on a stick to break it in half for the fire. Part of it flung up straight into his eye. That drive to the hospital sobered him right up.
Yuck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT