ADVERTISEMENT

Confession time..Remember my post Sat AM about the coffee tasting so good?

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
I woke up thinking our first game was that day..Yikes. I kept wondering why everyone wasn't getting what I meant, then it hit me (edit, at 7:28PM). Yup, I'm on top of things.

Last edited:
Man, I can't imagine the disappointment once you realized it wasn't game day!!

I think I'd have crawled under a rock and been useless until about Thursday.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
It gets worse..I'm currently doing some remodeling in my house and that is all I am focused on, like head down, nothing else is registering kind of focusing on...I I didn't know until 7:28 (as in PM) when I stopped working on my house and tried to find the game...Believe it or not my marriage was plagued with problems like this, still no excuse for her to start boinking the marriage counselor, but she had some valid points when it came to her problems with me...

It gets worse..I'm currently doing some remodeling in my house and that is all I am focused on, like head down, nothing else is registering kind of focusing on...I I didn't know until 7:28 (as in PM) when I stopped working on my house and tried to find the game...Believe it or not my marriage was plagued with problems like this, still no excuse for her to start boinking the marriage counselor, but she had some valid points when it came to her problems with me...

Ha! This is awesome!

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT